Ch. 27: The 2p Axis Returns

Canada reappears back into the dark abyss to see Oliver, Shiro, and FCB waiting for him...

Oliver: Poppet~! You're back!

Canada:......

Oliver: Poppet?

Canada:......

Oliver: Poppet, what's wrong?

Canada: Why haven't you told me the truth?

Shiro: Eh?

Oliver: P-Poppet, I don't know what you're talking about.

Canada gritted his teeth.

Canada: You know exactly what I'm talking about. I went into the last memory of America and I just saw him die!

Shiro: O.O?! W-WHAT?! But Oliver you told me-?!

Oliver: ......

Canada was shock a little. Shiro did not know. Which meant that Oliver knew all along.

Canada: You lied to me...You told me my brother was still alive and you could help me get him back and here I am finding out everything about my brother only to discover he's dead! I had accomplish nothing! What's your gain in all of this?! Where you really helping me or were you luring me into a trap!

Oliver:......

Shiro: Oliver....

FCB: Ollie??

Oliver: Oh dear...I knew this would happen...

Canada was right. Oliver did knew everything. He probably planned all this...

Oliver: But I assure you. I had nothing to gain. You see I am helping you get your brother back and that's a promise...

Canada: B-But how...He's dead...

Oliver: Oh Poppet. You forget that your brother is a nation. He isn't human. He may be the enbodiment of a country and have human emotions but he does not die like a human world. You also forgot that a nation can come back to life unless their country is destroyed.

Canada: ?!!

Matthew was utterly confused....So America was somehow still alive...But didn't they bury his body?

Oliver: You see...The reason why he's declared dead is because 'someone' else 'killed' him.
Canada:.....What?.....

Oliver: You see...Months ago...Someone took one of my spell books...I was searching for it for a while and thought my little Allen was playing a prank on me. However he told me that he and Matt did not mess with it. After a while of convincing. I realized he was telling the truth. So after that I learn that someone else stole my spellbook. I always wonder who was able to break into my house and steal it.

Canada:.....

Oliver: And that's when it happend. When your brother supposedly 'died' by shooting himself. He was suppose to survive that... However I felt some strange magic was around. I didn't understand at first but then it came to me. Someone had cast a spell on your brother then took his soul and rip it away from his body to make it look like he's dead.

Canada:.....Who would do such a thing....

Matthew looked and saw Shiro and Flying Chocolate Bunny looking down...

Canada: Shiro?..

Shiro:.....

FCB:.....

Oliver:...It was Luciano....

Canada's eyes went wide! Luciano?!! As in 2p Italy?!

Canada: H-He...B-BUT WHY?! Why would he want to kill my brother?!