Ch. 17: Confederate America

Canada decided to check at the journal again. Maybe there's something he need to find out more about America.

Canada opened the journal and turn some pages to find another entry. He then read one of the entries.

"Dear Diary, I once tried giving England a hug like when I see Sweden and Finland doing sometimes and I was rewarded...With a punch in the face.-America"

Canada sigh once he read this. Same old typical England. No matter what Alfred would do. Arthur will never change.

"Dear Diary, I hate the fact that so many people mistake Mattie for me. I want the other nations to see who he is: A strong, loving, and downright awesome person. I feel it bring Mattie down to be mistaken for me.
-America"

Canada smiled a little.

Canada: Oh Al...Is that really how you feel about me...Even after I treated you over the years...

Canada flipped through the pages.

"I like all genres for music. But I go almost crazy for BonJovi like Iggy does for the Beatles-America".

Canada:*Chuckles*....Wow America....Glad to hear about this...

He can't wait to rubbed it in America's face about this when he gets him back but it's better to keep it hidden for now.

He flipped towards the next entry and stopped to read what he thought he would never read in a million years.

"Dear Diary, Sometimes I wonder what would Canada do if I told him he once had a little brother? I wonder what would Canada have thought of him. Their very similar sometimes so much it hurts. I know it's too late but all I can say now is that...I am sorry Canada, for killing a brother you never knew about, and sorry Conferederacy, for making sure you never meet him.-America"

Canada:......What....

Canada couldn't believe it...He had another brother?!! Conferederate America?! But that's impossible, America was his only brother! Sure France, England, Mexico, Australia, New Zealand, and the others were his family but America was his only blood brother.

Canada: Al...

Canada did not know how to take this. Another secret has been found out and he has another brother who is Conferederate America which meant...

Canada: America...Killed him at the end of the Civil War...

Matthew needed an answer and so his next destination to the memory fragments is without a doubt the Civil War.

Canada saw the memory of the first year of the Civil War-1861.

Then he touched it as everything goes black again.

TBC.

Note: Yeah. I went there. I said Conferederate America. And of course America and Canada are blood brothers. But I'm not really sure of C. America is really a brother to America and Canada. Possibly just a split personality of America that some manage to escape his mind and ended up getting his own body. If this is confusing. Just ignore this. It's weird that some people thought America's only family were Canada, France, and England. They forget there's also England's brothers (Scotland, Wales, Ireland, and Sealand), Mexico, England and France's colonies, Along with America's 50 states and Canada's 13 provinces. So yes....It's one big crazy dysfunctional family...Oh well, so much information is hard to take for my brain. So I see ya all soon.