Ch. 5: Memories

A/N: I added one of my Hetalia OCs in this. Please don't bash. Enjoy~~~!

All Canada could see was darkness.

It was like he was floating in mid-air.

???: Hey! Wake up!

Huh?

Who was calling him?

???: Come on, wake up! You can sleep when you're dead!

Canada: Eh?

Canada open his bluish-purple eyes and stare at the boy who was in front of him.

Canada: Toshi?

It was Tokyo. Japan's little brother. But he look different. He had red eyes and black hair. Wore a boy's sailor uniform which was completely black with a red scarf. He look very irritated.

Shiro: No you baka! My name is Shiro. I'm Toshi's 2p.

Canada gawked in awe.

Oh. That makes sense. It was 2p Tokyo. The Tokyo from Canada's world had brownish-black hair and Golden eyes. He had to remember what Oliver said and be careful.

Shiro: You must be Canada. The 1p I might say.

Canada: Yes.

Shiro sighs and looks ahead in the darkness when all of a sudden...Mysterious colorful fragments begin to appear all around.

Canada: W-What are those?

Shiro: Fragments of your brother's memories. Choose wisely of what you might want to see first.

Canada: Wait so you are gonna help me?

Shiro: Of course I got nothing better to do. After all. Oliver sent me here.

Canada: Oh...(What about the flying choclate bunny?)

???: Shiro-chan!

Canada looked up and saw some kinda flying looking bunny with brown fur and red eyes. He had a smile on his face.

Shiro: Oh there you are FCB.

Canada: FCB?

FCB: Yep! My name is Flying Chocolate Bunny! Oliver's friend! Also 2p to Flying Mint Bunny!

Canada:.....Oh....

FCB: Something wrong?

Canada: It's just a shocker to meet such a mythnical creature. (I guess it prove America wrong about England seeing things...)

FCB: That's okay! It's nice to meet you Canada! But you really need to get going if you want to save your brother!

Canada nods.

He almost forgot about Alfred.

Ironic...

And Canada himself is the invisible one...

Canada: You're right. I need to get to Al! But first. His memories....

Shiro: Yes. These fragments holds your brother's memories of the past all the way to the future. Some memories are good. Some are bad. While others are dark or worse than you could imagine. So I suggest you be careful what memory you choose.

Canada: Wait....

Shiro: What is it?

Canada:...How can most of Al's memories be worse? He always been a happy-go-lucky person that has a hero complex.

Shiro:.....

FCB:.....

Canada:...What?

Shiro:...I have a feeling you don't know your brother as much as you think you do.

Canada:...What's that supposed to mean?

Shiro: Oh you 1ps are so stupid...You only care about yourself...

Canada:......

Shiro: I suggest you go to your brother's first memories like when he was founded before you go to the others.

Canada: Okay....

Shiro: Good Luck....You'll need it....Kehehehehe~!

Shiro and FCB disappear before Canada could ask anything else.

Canada: What did he mean by that? 2ps are really strange.

Canada then went towards one of the fragments of America's memories.

Canada: Which one should I go too?

TBC.