Ch. 24: 9/11

Canada stared at the memory fragments all around him.

Canada: There's so many of them. But I know I'm getting close...

Shiro: Keep going. You are close. Your close to finding out the mystery. Just a few more memories...

He looked at one of the fragments to see it showing a familiar number which Canada wish he would never see again.

9/11

Canada: September 11th...The day America's twin towers fell....

It was one of most horrible days in his brother's life...So many people died...Because of what?! A terriost attack!!

New York was also sadden about that day since it did happen in his state...

It may had hurt him mentally. But It hurted America physically and mentally....

Gathering enough strength to bare through the pain of seeing this horrible memory...Canada touched the fragment.

All he saw was bright before the memory begin to show.

He look ahead to see America looking at the twin towers along with his state New York.

The Twin Towers. Also know as the world trade center, The twins stood tall and proud, nearly touching the heavens. The sun gracefully glissened off the side of the building, making them glow against the blue background.

New York smiled before turning to America and watched as he organized his notes for the meeting.

New York: Your going to the meeting?

America: Yeah...I kinda have no choice since I am hosting.

New York sighed and gave a small glare at Alfred.

New York: Those countries...They don't appreciate you. They just treat as a military supply. They even bully you! Espically that Limey Bastard. Oooh!! I hate them so much!

America: I know New York. But give them a chance.

New York: Heck I alfready gave them chances espically England to redeem theirselves. But over the years Alfred, they insult you and still treat you like crap! If I was you, I would've took Texas's Alamo and personally shove it up their asses.

America just laughs and rubs New York's brown hair and look into his blue eyes.

America: Now New York. I'm very thankful that you and the states look after me but I can take care of myself.

New York makes a frown but nods.

America: Hey before I go to the meeting, how about I take you out for some Ice Cream?

New York smiles at that. He was about to say yes when he heard a scream!

Woman: Oh My God! Look!

The woman pointed to the towers where they and some on lookers around saw a plane...Charging at the north tower...Before it crashed....

The speeding plane hit the North tower full force. A cloud of black smoke rose to the sky. People stopped and turned, panic filling there minds as they watched the crisis take place.

America screamed, his hand flew to his stomach. A patch of blood had made itself visable on his suit. He coughed. Blood hit the ground, staining it with red. His blood soaked his suit, going from his stomach to his leg, dripping on the ground.

New York: Alfie!!!!

New York ran to America's side holding him.

America: No...No...The tower...The tower....