YOUNG AMOUR - 31

Serena's POV

I climb the stairs with other girls following right behind me. We got some safety tubes to wear as we reached the start of the huge slide. There weren't much people or we can say that we were the first one to reach here.

I can see the guys standing few feet down looking like some ants. I felt someone tug at my arm and found Dawn smiling, "What are we waiting for? Lets go!" she exclaimed and pulled me towards the edge of the slide.

I sat in the front followed by Dawn Misty and May. May gave a push from behind and we screamed on our edges as we slide down. The ride ended up with a huge splash in the pool. During the splash, I collided with the mean figure of our school. The one who has loads of attitude filled in and thinks that no other girl in the world is gorgeous like me.

"Ao! What was that for?" she said in a high pitched voice.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to tackle you down." I fake apologized.

"You know if you would have broken any of my nails then you should have seen." She said and swam away. Why to grow nails if someone has to break them eventually.

I sighed and walked towards the group. I am pretty much sure by now that Ash is still making the plan to take the revenge on me. He He! It would surely be fun to escape his revenge. I sat beside him on the edge of the pool. Now it's my turn to turn his plan off. I leaned in and brushed our lips together. I can sense everyone looking at us and Gary making gagging noise. But this turned his plan of for now that's for sure.

I feel his hand moving towards the strap of my bikini top. I gasp at his sudden actions. What is he trying to do before all of them. My heart beat started racing a grovile. Whatever is happening, none of us is bothered to break the kiss. His hand touched the the strap and before I knew, I was thrown in the water with a large splash. And I pulled Ash along with me. Greattt... wait a second.. it was all his backup plan? Freak. But the best thing is that he is now struggling with me in the pool.

:D

After a few minutes of playing in the water, we were called inside for lunch break. I put on my top and regretted putting anything in the bottom. Lunch had pretty great stuff. Instead of pasta I took spaghetti and unfortunately there was no pasta. I am nervous of its taste cause I don't like any other spaghetti then my mom's. If I won't like it, I would run to the washroom barfing in the toilet.

I sit next to Ash as everyone chatted. I kept my phone next to Ash's and nervously took a gulp of water. Slowly, I pushed the forkful of spaghetti into my mouth. After chewing for few seconds, I felt like barfing. I immediately got up from my seat and and sprinted towards the washroom, leaving everyone surprised in the process. I sat on my knees near the toilet seat and puked all out.

"Oh Arceus!" Misty came and pulled my hair from my face and patted on my back.

Ash's POV

I wish that Serena would be fine. I know Misty is there with her but deep down I can sense that something is going to happen. And it won't be good.

A phone vibrated beside mine and I suddenly recognized it is Serena's. I think thousand times before picking it up and unlocking. She has removed her pass code. That's surprising.

A new text message from unknown.

Huh? I tapped on the screen until a text message appears.

Baby, you didn't contacted me yet? What is it? You know that I miss you, right?

Oh so she is cheating on me. It's over Serena.

-*-*-

'OH NO! What is happening...?!' -Your reaction is like this? I'm sure it is. And if it is then 30 votes will unlock next chapter. If that make any sense.

Have a great day Amourshippers...

And my birthday's next week. I'm going to be 15 soon. Yay!