YOUNG AMOUR - 11

Serena's POV

We all walk in a group to the Shalour station which will take us to other corner of the city where amusement park is situated.

Soon pairs are formed, so that we wont reserve the whole road for us. Ash and I were left at the back as all were talking within themselves.

"Serena?" Ash called me.

"Hey Ash, what's up?" I turn towards him.

"Are you going to Kanto trip?" He asks me looking straight into my eyes... making me blush.

"Yes, I asked my mom yesterday about it and I got a straight yes." I replied and I looked forward to avoid the eye contact.

I heard him sigh. Does he want me to go with him? Does he have a plan to avoid the whole trip? Is he annoyed with me or it is opposite of what I am thinking?

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

We all reached the amusement park, where Clemont and Gary are taking passes.

"They are taking forever to take a few passes," Misty crosses her hands as we all wait for the two to return with the tickets.

"Lets go to food court first, its been an two hour since I havent eaten anything," Ash spoke and we sweatdropped.

"You know, two hours dosent make me hungry," Dawn spoke and made him sad. He dosent look good having an upside down smile.

"Its okay, I'll come with you but after two rides." I reassure him and he looks at me and smile. Am I seeing him blushing?

"Youre the best Serena," Ash smiles and turns to show his tounge at the girls. Instead of replying, smirk spread on all three's face.

Bonnie saw them and approched me. She signelled me with her hand to bend down at her height and so I did.

"Do you have crush on that guy?" Bonnie whispers, and I turned out to be shocked. How does a 7 year old girl knows about crushes and all? And how does she knows I have a crush on Ash?

"W-what do you mean?" I whispered back.

"I knew it by seeing your face expression. I knew that you always adore him. So say, should I help you?" She asked and a smirk spread across her face.

"N-no, I don't need any help."

"@re you sure, you don't have time. Someone can steal him from you."

"Are you both done talking or should we drag you instead?" Misty asked.

I got up and nodded to indicate we are ready to walk.

"Will we get late tonight? I have to text her." Dawn reached to her phone in her pocket.

"Actually yes, coz at 7:30 their are firewoks eack weekend," I replied.

"Thats a great timing then, I should have called my boyfriend," May spoke in a sad tone.

"You know, you can if you want to," Misty said as she kept her hand on May's shoulder.

"Guess you're right," May replied with a sigh.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
Ash's POV

Right now, I am sitting in a roller coster, with Serena by my side following with May and his boyfriend Drew. Back seat is booked by Misty, Dawn, Clemont and Gary. Bonnie dosent match the height needed so she is standing down with pouted face.

I feel some one holding into my arm as tightly as possible for him to hold. When I turn around I found Serena holding into my arm for comfort.

"Are you scared? You know you could stay with Bonnie if you want," I spoke and patted her back.

"N-no i-its totally fine with me," she faked smiled at me.

"As you say so,"

Soon the ride started and the coaster began to climb the first slide.

Slowly, and steadily the coaster climed and as the distance decreases, Serena's hold onto my arm tightens.

We reached the top and the coaster slided down with full speed. We all screamed as the speedy air tickels our lunges when I noticed Serena's scream was louder than mine and no one was holding into my arm.

The coaster then gone into some loops and then finally came to halt.

"That was fun!" Misty exclaimed.

"That was nothing for me, I can go on thousand times bigger coasters than that one," Gary flikered his hair.

"Oh shut up," Dawn spoke and Gary shrugged off.

"I-i feel d-dizzy" i turned and saw Serena half bended.

I rushed to her help and took her left arm and took it on his left shoulder.

"Now its lunch time so let us go and eat something. Till that time she may feel good," May said and everyone nodded.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

We got to food court and everyone orderes what they want to eat. I ordered from Serena's side her favorate Red Sause Pasta.

I shook her when our order arrived at our table.

"Serena? hey Serena wake up," I shook her and her eyes flikered.

"Huh? oh hey Ash!" She stretched her arms and yawned. How cute.

"Now you can eat your food if you want," I smiled at her and her cheeks flushed red.

"Menu?" She asked.

"Ash ordered Red Sause Pasta for you," Bonnie spoke with a smirk.

"wow, how sweet of you Ash. Thank you very much," she smiled and my cheeks heat up.

We all ate our lunch and we rode every single ride of that park. Ferris wheel, Water ride, Bumping cars and a lot more.

Right now we have booked several dual seat benches where we are sitting in pairs except me. I am sitting alone, but I don't know why the girls and pulling Serena to my seat.

Serena's POV

"I don't want to goo!!" I yell as Dawn and May keep pulling me to his seat.

"This is so romantic moment Sere, you will love it with him," Misty pickes me like a child.

"No no no, keep me down!!" I yell and pull myself from her hold.

"Serena,"

"Okay, okay, ask him first."

After a few seconds they returned to me and without uttring a word, they pushed my to his seat making me sit properly their.

I looked back and I didnt saw any of their trace.

"Hey Serena!"

I turned and looked at a smiling Ash. My cheeks flushed red and I belive no one saw me blushing in dim lightning.

"Hi Ash!" I smiled back at him.

After a few seconds everyone started to count down from 10, "10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1" and with that the sky begin ti cracker.

I hesitated at first but the next moment I kept my head on his shoulder.

The sky crackered several colorful fireworks. I got my head up from his shoulder and looked into eyes as he looked into mine.

Our face drew closer and closer every bursting fireworks. Our face drew mm closer and very close, until.

(CLIFFHANGER? NO:)

until our lips met each others. Time stopped at the exact same moment.

We broke apart and I kept my head again on Ash's shoulder until I drifted into my very best sleep.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Hiya! I hate young siblings. Anyways, I have decided to take a break from AMOUR CAME TRUE as it is going to end soon.

Have a Great Day Amourshippers!!!