YOUNG AMOUR - 27

°•°•°•°•°•°

Serena's POV

I enter inside the party hall with my dress on.

It is a baby pink colored glittering dress and a pink ribbon on my waist. It has net frills till my knees and flowers on the borders. (A/N: I got this dress from a Barbie movie. :p )

I spotted my group chatting near a fountain. Its artificial.

I reached towards them and greeted. "Hey everyone! You all are looking gorgeous! " I complimented.

"Thanks to you that we are looking gorgeous. You are also looking beautiful!" Iris said.

"But hey! where's Ash? You entered with Ash, right?" Dawn asked.

"Oh no! I entered alone." I said and their expressions turned shocked.

"But if the couple aren't together, how will you both get couple of year title?" Misty said.

"Its no big deal. I have challenged him to find me in this crowd. Either way, we both have started dating recently... so there's no chance for us to win that title." I replied.

"But still..." May said. She said that and I hugged her and she hugged me back.

"It would be fine.. just relax :) " I backed.

"*sigh* as you say," May gave up.

Ash's POV

So Serena told you every thing, right? I know.

I'm ready for the party. I've wore a grey suit with red bow tie and black shoes. I have rose in my pocket. Pikachu also has similar dress on.

I hope Serena like the dress. I know Serena will wear the cutest dress so it would be easier for me to find my girlfriend.

I enter the hall alone and looked for Serena. A small group of crazy girls. Instead of them, I spotted Gary with Drew in corner with drinks. I walked over them and greeted.

"Hey Guys! Have you both seen my girlfriend?"

"Oh yea.. she's looking so beautiful today." Gary said.

I gulped. I can't handle her usual cuteness and now...

"Today's your day Ashy." Drew chuckled.

"Go and get her Ashy boy," Gary joined Drew.

I loosed my control and blushed uncontrollably and their chuckles grew into laughter and I soon escaped the embarrassment.

I moved towards mocktail counter where I spotted Misty and a girl in a pink glittering dress and honey blonde hair.

From a distance I called Misty with my hands and she finally looked up at me. "Is she Serena?" I mouthed. Misty smirked and I gulped. She left Serena confused and I nervously marched over Serena.

I kept my hand on her eyes. "Hey beautiful..." I smirked.

"Who are you?! just let me go!" she said. Oh my Arceus, her voice is so harsh. Shes not my Serena.. not at all.

"I'm so sorry mam, I thought that you are Serena," I apologized and backed from the place.

I spotted another girl in same pink dress but this time she has open hairs. I silently walk over her and asked pikachu to confirm that she is my Serena.

He jumped down my shoulder and walked towards the girl. I hide myself behind a chair just to see the face.

She picked pikachu in her arms and turned 90° . Yup! she is my Serena.

I silently sneak over her back and covered her eyes as done previously to that rude girl.

"Oh... oh my!" Serena squealed in fear.

Without saying a word, I peck on her neck and moved to her cheeks and rested my lips there.

"Ash, what are you doing? people can see us." she spoke in embarrassed tone.

"Shh... PEEKABOO!" I left her eyes and yelled. With a jerk she jumped.

"What was that? You were going to tear my ear drum." Serena sweat dropped.

"Wow... it was rythemic..♪♬" I chuckled. "By the way... you look beautiful "

"and you look hot too."

°•°•°•°•°