YOUNG AMOUR - 17

Hey friends! short note before the chapter. I just want to say thank Chu to all of you coz this book reached 2.3K reads with 200+ votes. OMG ARE YOU ALL FLAREON KIDDING ME! I can't believe this book is going much more crazy than my previous one. but we are just lacking with the comments so you guys have to see that thing.

back to story line...

Serena's POV

Hey! I'm rolling my heavy suitcase to the bus stop. Wanna help me?

Alright. *sigh* I forgot to tell you but today is the we are going to the Kanto tour. Today is Tuesday so we had our school yesterday. About the bus stop... Yeah we have to go to our school's gate thats it.

I moved a lil forward and stood on the bus stop panting slowly. Nobody's here, they promised me to get here along with me. "Here". Somebody said it to me. I rubbed my eyes to make my vision clear and I saw a hand holding a water bottle near me. I looked up from the hand and saw a boy taller than me grinning.

"Thank chu, but I don't need." I smiled back.

"The name's Alain. Hajimemashite."

"I'm Serena. Pleasure to meet you too."

"Are you from Lumiose High as well?"

"Yes. So you are going to Kanto with us?"

"No no. This year school has decided to take all the grades to different regions. I'm going to Sinnoh. And to where you are heading to, You're in 9th grade right?"

"Yes, indeed I am in 9th grade." I smiled and he looked in the opposite direction. I'm still sleepy, its 5:34 what can you do at that time.

"HEY SERE!!!" An unknown yelled and I turned in the direction of voice and saw Dawn running towards me, followed by May and Misty. Even further followed by Ashy and the gang. ??????!!!!!!!!. No sorry, Ash and the gang. :p

"Didn't you told the you'll be here with me?" I asked and kept my hands on my hips. Which ended with a yawn from my side and everyone started giggling. It was girls.

"Sorry Sere. We didn't ate a crump since last night." Dawn replied in her chuckles and soon ended it.

"Hmph!" I puffed my cheeks and turned to face the bus stop.

"Serena."

I turned and saw Ash smiling. Awwweee... I love that warm smile. "What's up Ash?" I asked releasing all the filled air in my mouth.

"You forgot it that day." He spoke and gave me a pink hankey which belongs to me I suppose.

"Thank chu Ash*yawn*." I replied and yawned big one. Talk about embarrassing.

"You're still sleepy?" He asks me and grin. Ended with a yawn from his side as well. I chuckled and he joined me in it. It was like only we both are here ad the rest are history.

"Alright students gather here!" Prof. Juniper announces and we all make our way towards her. "Okay so here only the students who are going to Kanto will stay and rest will make their way back to stop," she stopped and half of the population moved back.

"Now students, I'll tell you today's plan. We all will got to Coumirine city international airport and then fly to Vermillion port Airport in Kanto. This will take the whole day so everyone silently get inside the bus, with your groups meeting me first." After listening that it was a full day travelling, almost all the people groaned and I made my way to my group with my hand in Ash's.

Now you all would ask what's that? I'll explain. The thing is that when we were approaching prof. Juniper, I by mistake slid my palm into his'. That's it, nothing else. And yeah, his grip tightened on mine. :D

We joined our group until all the eyes widened and "ARE YOU BOTH DATING?!" was yelled in unison. And we neglected that and left the grip. I miss those warm hands.

With that we moved to professor "Okay. So you are 9, right? go into the 5 no bus and take the very last seat. You all can adjust there. :)