YOUNG AMOUR - 5

"So... what would you guys like to order?" Ash asks us as he flips the pages of menu.

"A sandwich for me Ashy boy." Gary speaks.

"Same goes for me, May and Dawn." Misty speaks and I just ignored what everyone was speaking and just kept on admiring Ash even though I dont want to.

His thunder like marks on his cheeks, those biceps which knocked me down that easily, his laugh, smile... every thing that belongs to him. hmmmmmmm....

"Serena! Serena! HEY SERENA!!!"

"Huh?! W-what happened?" I say.

"I was calling your name the whole time! Say, What do you want to eat?" Misty asks me and rubs her palm.

"Red sause pasta with a lil cheese" I ordered that coz I love to eat pasta.

"Alright! I will be back with the tray!" Ash gets up from his seat leaving me staring at blank space from where he started walking.

"So who would like to go on the trip to Kanto?!" Dawn asks as she stares at a sleepy Kenny. sleepy Kenny and a hyperactive Dawn, How does it sounds?

"Well, I dont know. I'll ask this saturday face to face." May speaks.

"yup... will they leave us on sat?" I ask.

"Ofcoarse... I'm bored, okay time for girl talk!" Dawn speaks and Clemont sweatdrops.

"Girl talks? shall I join in too?" Gary asks.

"Shut up! ok-" Dawn was cut off by a tray being smashed on the table.

"What happened Ash?" I ask being a being a little bit too worried than others.

"Nothing! I just texted Gary, but he just saw and ignored it!" He says glaring over Gary.

"Oh! I thought it was my mom." Gary lied and everyone groaned.

Everyone took their food items including me and Ash and everyone digged in. "Ummm... the pasta is yummy as ever, more than my mom's" I speak.

"Let me try some! pls!!!" Ash asks and Dawn too, I dont want people to talk about my bad behaviour so I gave them.

"Hey gals! forgot our girl talk?!" Dawn asks as she finishes her one slice of sandwhich.

"Nope!" May answers and the guys exept Gary sweatdroppes.

"Okay! so anyone has a boyfriend at present?!"

"I have 5 girlfriends including 23 exs!" Gary speaks.

"Shut up boy in girl talk!" Dawn shouts.

"I dont know where he is, but you all know him." May looks here and there and finally stops at me.

"Yup! I know...remember when yesterday I was going to take water from water cooller, so I saw a green haired guy making out. Thats why I returned from half way." I finish my last bite of pasta.

"SERENA!!!! IT WASNT A NEED TO TELL EVERYONE!!!"May yells and I hid myself under a table.

"So what? Didnt Dawn told you what happend with me and A- I mean him." I recall all that happened yesterday and I couldnt control my self blushing.

"Oh my! Blushy blushy!" Misty teases and the boys look at eachother with dense faces. The bell rang, which saved me from getting ashamed anymore.

The last teaching period was a alright and we were all increased with one more period which fortunately happens to be performance for girls and battle training for boys.

It was a relive that after a stressing day there are enjoyable periods.

I got changed into my gymwear and headed to my last class with Misty's hand crossed with mine.

"Hiii!!" May waves at us and we increase our pace and got to the class.

"Okay class, one quick round of ground and then everyone head to basket ball court." Suddenely a hand crosses with mine. I turn around and found Ash smiling.

"Remember, we both have to run together?" Ash asks and I happily nod.

The run was pretty quick and the game was also great. Now I am heading to my dorm without changing, I think thats why the guys are staring at me.

I enter in the dorm and find Misty and Dawn inside. May would probably making out with her boyfriend.

(Time Skip)

We all ate our dinner in cafeteria and right now. am lying in my bed. I do know why I couldnt sleep.

I think I should probably drink some water.

Thinking back and fourth of going to Kanto makes my head pain.

I turned the lightes on and my head burst in pain and I fell down near Dawn's bed.

"Serena... you oaky?" Dawn wakes and rubes her eyes.

"My head is paining."

¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢

Check out my other story, Amour Came True.

HAVE A GREAT DAY AMOURSHIPPPERS OR CHILDHOOD SHIPPERS