YOUNG AMOUR - 19

Anyone interested to make cover for me?

-*-*-*-*-*-

Serena's POV

Wow... we really reached Kanto region. Its nice to be in best friend's home. But he is hiding something from me again.

Before we reached here, we were served breakfast and my phone was with him. I don't mind having my phone with him but he should have told me before. He told that there was a phone call and when I asked of whose, he replied that it was a sales company. I love him but I still don't understand what he wants to say.

I made my way into the lobby with other students around me, and that Dumbo guy in front of me. But why all our buddies are around him and that Kick-me-on-my-face. Are we that bad.

"g'morning Serena!"

"Hey! morning Dawn! vas happening?"  I took my bag from that automatic thing along with Dawn.

"I didn't know that you can make a new trend that easily." We both began to role our bags to the front where our teacher is standing.

"What do you mean?"

"Don't say you don't know! haven't you checked your bulbagram yet?"

"no. My phone was with Ash. Tell me about it."

"see this →" Dawn showed her phone to me. Her screen is filled with a article.

(post that is on previous chapter )

likes 245372...... comments 594734....

O_o

This Gary. Now I will not leave him. And now I understand why Ash was hiding my phone.

I turn back and saw Gary walking with his ego surrounding him and back of him is Ash, whose fists are showing his anger and eyes angrily glaring at our target Gary.

"Alright everyone! come here!" Teacher yells and I turn in her direction and head there, rolling my suitcase on my side.

"As such you all just finished your travel from kalos to kanto, I think it would be nice if you rest till the sun sets. If you don't want to, then you can explore the city but only inside, don't go out. and return to the hotel after sunset." teacher said and we all agreed.

We walked to the hotel and soon reached there. It was a large hotel, 3☆ most probably.

"Everyone, pair yourself. 4people in a single room."

I want to pair up with Ash.

"Serena. m-may I-i pair up with you?"

"Oh hey Ash! sure you can. there wasn't an need to ask" I replied and soon realised what I said. And my face is burning with embarrassment.

"okay. so now we need two more," Ash was looking here and there, eyeing every person.

"uh-huh. Hey! look there-" I spotted two people standing alone. Gary and Misty.

"Misty is fine. But Gary?" he said. He sounded like 'what the hell are you talking about.'

"I got to know what happened. There was no need to hide this."

He faced the ground in embarrassment for he got busted. Whatever the case is, result is to beat Gary.

"We have to get someone, or else we won't get the key." I said and waved my hands to them and they caught the signal. Soon they came here and Ash sighed at my victory.

"So it's us four, right?" Misty said and Ash and Gary we're standing like ice cubes, not willingly to answer. So guess I'm the speaker of this debate.

" yes. So you get the key and I'm taking care of your stuff here."

"Aww. Thats so sweet of you Sere. I'll be right back in no time." she said and ran off to take the key.

I looked at the guys. Ash's arms are crossed and Gary's hands are in his pocket. I guess something serious is going on between these two.

"Gary. I would like to have a talk with you. behind that tree."

"Oh sure." He replied me and we left Ash behind to see after luggage.

Ash's POV

They both vanished. My Serena and that germ ball. That's not happening. Seriously not.

"Here. where are they both?" Misty arrived with slow pants in her breath.

"Behind that tree. I'm going to check on them." I said coldly and left.

...

I stood behind the tree to see what they are actually doing. I see what is happening.

No this can't be true.

5 comments.