CHAPTER SEVENTY SEVEN

Começar do início

A tall man with a beard greeted us. I assumed him to be Amarion's uncle.

I looked over at Amarion who was carrying my bag. He was such a gentleman. I was loving how he was opening himself more day by day. He wasn't as shy and quite as before. He had become happier. Perhaps that's what love does to people, it makes them better.

Amarion's uncle led us inside the farm house and told us about the rooms. All of our bedrooms were on the first floor.

The house was as beautiful as it looked from the outside. The living area was designed classically. The furniture was of leather and the walls were covered with wallpapers.

The boys brought Jade and my bags to our rooms. The room for the boys and the room for the girls were next to each other.

The bedrooms were simple yet very beautiful. There was a large bed on the left side and a closet on the left side. Beside the door of the bathroom was a dresser.

Soft sunlight invaded the room from behind the thin curtains. I slid them and discovered a balcony. I was about to step in when Amarion stopped me.

"See that later. First, get freshened" he said as he pulled me by the arm.

"Okay" I replied and went to the washroom.

As I came out while wiping my face with the towel, Amarion smiled at me.

"You've been waiting for me?" I questioned and he nodded gleefully.

"We'll have lunch outside and then we'll go strolling" he said, he seemed so happy.

"Okay, that sounds fun" I said with a wide smile.

He walked to me and kissed me gently.

"I'll wait for you downstairs" he said soflty and pressed his lips on my forehead.

I went downstairs and saw food packages on the dining table. On asking, I was told that it was a treat from Amarion's uncle for him.

We headed outside for the picnic. The adults got along well. After we had our meals, Amarion gestured me to follow him. Sean, Jade and I left without getting noticed.

Amarion grabbed my hand and took me below the hill on which we had the picnic.

"Where are we going?" I asked and he smiled.

"The most beautiful spot here" he answered and I excitedly walked with him.

We came to an elevated grass field and Amarion covered my eyes with his hands. I parted my lips to speak but he said before I could.

"I am not going to murder you in case that's what you're going to ask. And don't ask where we are going for that would ruin the surprise" he said and I giggled. I was going to ask those two questions. He knew me too well.

He slowly walked me to the other side but I slipped and we both ended up tumbling.

"I am sorry" I apologised while laughing.

"It's okay" he kissed on my cheek.

I looked at him as we were lying next to each other. I stroked his cheek and watched the color of the sky change in his eyes.

I leaned in and pressed my lips on his. He gradually caressed my lips with his tongue and pulled me on him. As I kissed him, he removed the rubber band from my hair and unbraided them. I moved my kisses to his neck and nibbled on his collarbone.

I pushed my hands under his t shirt and he tightened his fingers in my hair. I traced his abs to feel the tensing of his muscles.

"Baby, we should stop" he whispered and I stopped the travelling of my lips on his bare skin and removed my hands from under his t shirt.