Humanities Last Hope

Levis POV

I pulled myself lazily out of bed and ripped open my curtains before I lost the motivation to do so. I recoiled slightly as the bright sunlight poured through my bedroom window. I blinked a few times, a thought crossing my mind about the one person I was trying to avoid. How he must have felt, maybe even still feels under the suns hairdo rays. It must have hurt for him. Weather it was a weak sting or a harsh burn, that couldn't have been fun.

I flashed back to when I first waled I to the abandoned office on the eleventh floor and saw him, feet kicked up on the table and a lazy grin spread across his face, like smooth peanut butter over bread. Little did I notice at the time was the blinds. They were shut, only allowing a dim light into the lonely office.

On the same day I was eating lunch. He flat out refused to eat even though I had distinctly heard his stomach growl. A few seconds later he disappeared so fast. It was inhuman.

He had dropped so many hints and I was just to dense to even consider the possibility that he could be more than just human. But I didn't even care about his race, fuck, I wouldn't care if he had a fucking fish tail. He would still be Eren. The aqua eyed brat who walked passed the heavily guarded doors in my heart without triggering an alarm.

He was special. To both me and the rest of the world.

<•><•><•>

I got ready and head out to my car. The radio was releasing the mainstream music that always seemed to slip past my ears, but after a popular boy band song was over the news lady said something that dragged my attention back to the radio.

"-Last Hope" She paused, I was alert for what came next. "This street artist has once again vandalized the Central Memorial, though this time it appears that his partner in crime was not there" She paused dramatically.

"There is now and ongoing investigation involving both Humanities last Hope and Humanities Strongest" She stopped and there was soft whispering in the background.

"We have some more information on the art that Humanities Last Hope has created. It appears to be a man with narrow grey eyes and black hair. Who is this mystery man, and what are his relations to Humanities Last Hope?" She paused once again.

"And now for the weather" She said cheerfully. My attention faded once again. I knew what she was talking about in an extremely vivid manner. Though I can't believe that Eren went to such lengths to get my attention. The news lady didn't say anything about there being a message on the artwork, but it was still clearly there.

Jesus Eren, they are on to you.

{•}{•}{•}

I arrived at HQ just on time with a grim expression set firmly on my face. I was kind of mad at Eren for spray painting a portrait of my face. That could get us caught and completely sabotage his career. And my own.

Wait.

If he did that, did he use ODM gear? Did he sneak into my house to get it?

Shit Eren.

()()()

I went into the building to be greeted by and ecstatic Hanji.

"Leeeevviiii!" She called while running over to me.

"Did you see the news!" She whisper yelled in my face. I took a step backwards out of fear from her manic eyes.

"No, but I heard it" I said slowly, as I'd speaking to a child. Though to be honest sometimes Hanji acted like one. A grin grew slowly onto her excited face.

"I think Eren is Humanities Lost Hope" She said while holding a hand up in what I guess was supposed to be a whisper. She was definitely on to us, and we couldn't have that because if Erwin found out. I blinked.

I didn't want to think about the possibilities.

I raised my eyebrows at Hanji, mocking surprise. She continued with a bubbly tone.

"I think he likes you, like, like likes you" She said with a conspiring look on her face. I dead panned. Had she not seen us kissing when we caught her with a camera pointing at us while it was happening? God. She was a genius, but sometimes she could be dumb as a rock.

I just nodded slowly, hoping that was enough of a response. Apparently if was because she kept talking to my demise.

"If Erwin finds out his career is screwed" She said bluntly while voicing my thoughts exactly.

"Yeah" I paused to glance at my watch. "Look Hanji, I've got to go"

"Bye"

"Bye"

Me and Eren needed to have a bit of a talk.

~+~+~+~

I took the elevator up to his room and strode out into the main area. I glanced down to the living room where a blanket was sprawled on the couch and an abandoned glass with a red liquid in it rested on an armrest. I didn't think much about it.

I turned and started walking around to the other side of the elevator where Erens room was.

The first thing I noticed was the lump under the comforter on his bed. But what really shocked me was the metal contraption that rested in a heap buy the ajar window that was letting in a warm breeze.

Something shifted so I whipped my head back to where Eren now appeared to be stirring awake. He groaned softly. A deep, breathy sound with a rough morning voice that effected me more than I wanted it to.

"Eren" I said gruffly. He poked his head lazily out of the covers, his eyes blinking slowly, I faintly noted that they were red. He ran a hand through his mussed up hair.

"Levi?" He questioned, his voice cracking slightly with the single word. I stood, silhouetted against the morning light as he sat up. His bare chest now exposed as the covers slipped down. I glared, finding it relatively difficult not to crumble under the adorable sight before me.

"Eren, we have a lot of shit to talk about"

{}{}{}

I AM SO SO SOSSOSOSOOSISO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN LIKE FOREVER PLEEZ ACCEPT MY CONDOLENCES.

I am at complete fault for this. I am completely absorbed in the phandom right now if any of you know what I'm talking about... cuz I just went to TATINOF and realized how much I fucking ship it so I have been in the deep depths of wattpad reading some delicious phanfiction so please...

I am really sorry.

Hope you enjoyed!