When we approached the end of yet another hallway, I saw Xander on my left coming from the other direction.

"Oh good morning Xander," Deeliah greeted politely. "Aren't you teaching Combat?"

"Sadly," He replied, approaching us from behind.

"Because you're actually late."

"Wait a minute, this jerk face is my teacher?!" I sped up to walk alongside of Deeliah and gave her a look of incredulousness.

"Do I sound happy to you?," Xander retorted.

"I see you two have met," Deeliah giggled.

"I really feel for you man. Y'know with having my sister in your class," Jett budded in.

"Thanks for the warning mate," Xander answered thoughtfully.

I turned my head to Jett who was now walking side by side with Xander. "Y'know I liked it better when you weren't talking."

"How bout I liked it better when you weren't born," He shot back in a mocking tone.

I rolled my eyes. We always say things like that to each other but we never take it to heart. I mean we're brother and sister, it's our job.

"So this is the hallway where all your classes are," Deeliah told us and we came to a stop in front of a large entryway that I surmised to be the Combat room.

There was a small group of people sitting on benches quietly chatting inside. Xander walked passed us and entered the room while Jett and I still stood outside with Deeliah.

"You should be able to get to your next couple classes from here. Have fun," She smiled and sauntered off.

I crossed my arms and walked in with Jett alongside of me. The room smelled of rubber and sweat, like a gym. It was lit by long strands of white light criss crossed into a pattern on the ceiling.

Straight ahead was a grey metal door and next to it a glass window that showed a small office in which Xander was located.

The middle of the room was padded with black mat. To my left was an open doorway to what looked like a high school weight room with various workout equipment.

I took an empty seat on the end of a white bench where everyone was chatting. Jett sat with a couple of guys on the opposite end.

The girl who sat next to me whipped around in my direction and I caught a whiff of her perfume. "Hey, you're the new girl right?"

"Yup," I responded un-thrillingly.

"I'm Tegan," She introduced. She had natural beach tan skin and a model like body, clad in black workout leggings and a neon pink sports bra.

"Grey."

"Like Grey's Anatomy?" She smiled widely with excitement pumped in her voice.

"Noo," I drawled sarcastically.

"That's my favorite show!"

I gave an awkward smile and nodded.

"I can't believe Xander is our teacher," She looked to him with her lip tucked behind her teeth. "He's so hot. Nobody admits it, y'know with the Honor Code and everything. But everyone wants a piece of Xander. Wether it's to be him or-"

"Ok!" I rose my hand, not wanting to hear anymore.

"Alright," Xander's voice echoed, terminating everyones side conversations. He stood in front of us. "So obviously Luke doesn't teach this class anymore. I do. My name is Xander Morgan for those of you who don't know."