Chapter 15

Pictures of Clara and Austin's outfits above.
Six hours after last chapter.
People were starting to arrive at the party. Clara was impatiently waiting for Austin to get there.
"CLARA!" shrieked a girl from behind her before Clara had two bone crushing arms around her. "I missed you so much."
"Uh." Clara pried the girls arms off of her and turned around. "Hi, Delia." Clara said giving her cousin a hug.
"Hi! Zaiden has been looking for you."
"Where is he?"
"I think he is went out on the porch to call someone."
"Okay thanks." Clara walked outside onto the porch and looked around. Clara got an evil idea. She snuck up behind him and tickled his sides.
"Bhahahaha." Zaiden erupted into laughter. "I'm going to have to call you back."
He didn't turn around he just said, "Only one person knows that I'm ticklish, but that person is in Tennessee... Or do I think." He whipped around and engulfed Clara into a hug. "Hi, Clara. I missed you so..."
"Ehm." Someone behind Clara cleared their throat.
Zaiden let go of Clara and she turned around, "It's about time you got here."
"Mind introducing me to him." Austin asked.
"Austin this is Zaiden. Zaiden this is my fiancé Austin." Clara said while wrapping and arm around Austin's waist. Austin and Zaiden shook hands.
  "Nice to meet you, Zaiden." Austin said politely.
  "It's nice to meet you as well." Zaiden replied.
  Clara started walking inside,"Clara, where are you going?" Zaiden asked.
  "Inside to get food."
  "Haha." Austin started laughing.
  "You're going to be fat." Zaiden said in all seriousness.
  "You seriously should not have said that." Clara said.
  "It's true." Austin agreed. "I would start running if I were you." Zaiden took off in the opposite direction. Clara started to run after him, until she was grabbed and picked up. Austin put her over his shoulder an started walking inside.
  "Put me down."
  "You do less harm up there. So I think not."
  "I won't hurt him, if you put me down now."
  "Promise?"
  "Yes. I'm hungry." Clara and Austin walked inside and got some food.
  "Do you two want to play the couples game?" Delia asked.
  "Do you want to, Austin?"
  "Sure."
  "Okay we are starting in a few minutes." Delia walked back over to get the questions ready.
  "So what exactly is the couples game?" Austin asked.
  "It's a game we made up. One person, normally Delia because she single, will make a whole bunch of questions and multiple answers. You take one person from each pair out of the room and ask them a question. Everyone is brought back in and the question is asked out loud with the same answers. What the other person in the group does is try to guess what the other person said." Clara explained.
  "That seems easy enough."
  "Yup."
  "We are starting." Delia yells. They all walked to the living room and started the game. There were four couples playing. Zaiden and his wife, Ashley(Clara's cousin) and her husband John, Adam and Eliza, and Clara and Austin. They sat on the ground in a circle and Delia called all the girls out first. She brought them back in and asked them the first question.
  (I am only going to do Clara and Austin.)
  "What is your partners favorite food?" Delia asked.
  "Pizza." Austin answered right away.
  "Correct."
  Next the boys went out. They soon came back in.
  "What is your partners favorite animal?"
  "Dog." Clara said immediately.
  "Correct."
  There were several more questions, and Clara and Austin didn't get a single one wrong.
  "You two need to spend more time apart." Delia told them.
  "No we're just that cool." Clara said.
  "Clara, come over here." Grandma called. Clara walked over with Austin next to her.
  "Aunt Samantha!" Clara exclaimed giving her a hug.
  "How have you been, sweetheart?" Samantha asked.
  "Good. How about you? Anything new?"
  "Good. Nothing new. But I did hear you had something new happening in your life."
  "Aunt Samantha, I would like you to meet my fiancé, Austin. Austin, this is my Aunt Samantha."
  "Nice to meet you." Austin said politely.
  "It's nice to meet you to." Samantha said politely.
  "So when's the wedding?" Samantha asked.
  "The invitation don't come in?" Clara asked.
  "No. But I haven't been home in a week. I have been traveling up here."
  "That's right. Well it's February 14th."
  "That's your birthday...and Valentines Day."
  "Yup."
  "That's super cool. I'm sorry I wasn't able to make it for the bridal shower."
  "It's fine."
  "I have a present for you by the way."
  "You didn't have to get me a present."
  "Yes I did. I'm your aunt. I will have Scott bring it in. Scott, go get that present for Clara."
  "Wow most of the guests left." Clara said looking around. She hadn't noticed people leaving till now. Scott walked back in with a big box.
  "Open it up while we're here." Samantha urged.
  "Okay." Clara took the paper off and opened the box. Inside was a gift basket containing: chocolate bars, hot chocolate, some gift cards for Maurices, JcPennys, the book store, Bed Bath and Beyond, and Bath and Body Works.
  "Aunt Samantha!" Clara exclaimed this had to have cost a ton of money.
  "You're my only niece that talks to me. All the rest ignore me. I decided to do something special for you, because you are the first of my nieces to invite me to their bridal shower."
  "Thank you." Clara said giving her another hug.
  "We have to go. We will be back for the wedding though." Everyone was gone by now. Clara sent her grandparents to bed, and her and Austin cleaned. After a half hour of cleaning, the house was tidy.
  "I'll be right back I have to go the bathroom." Austin said as he walked out of the room. When he came back Clara was sound asleep on the couch. He picked her up bridal style and carried her to her room. He carefully laid her down on the bed and covered her up. Austin kissed her forehead and whispered, "Sweet dreams, Darling." and left.