Chapter 2

This chapter will just be the interveiw :)

Inteveiwer = I

Jade = JT

Jesy= JN

__________________________________________________

-At the morning interview-

I: Hello everyone who is a morning riser. Today we have with us Jesy Nelson and Jade Thirlwall From the Girl Group Little Mix! I am excited to start this. How are you girls today?

JT: We are Lovely. Right Jesy?

JN: Yes we could not be happier to be here!

I: So whats this i here about a big fight between you two yesterday this has to be a misunderstanding right?

~Jade Looked at Jesy for the Answer~

JN: Yes, it was all just a little Joke between me and Jade. Got to keep our Mixers on there toes.

I: We heard a lad named Harry Styles was mention in said fight whats that all about?

JT: It is a inside joke me and Jesy have. He is a great Mate though.

I: Oh a mate you say Jade. I heard rumors you too have been spotted getting Cozy at concerts and even kissing. Are you dating Mister Styles? 

JT: No No not of yet. We are just best mates like i am with the girls.

I: awe we got a blush going on miss Jade!! I smell a relationship starting!!! Now Jesy we have seen a lot of pictures Of a lad named Niall Horan and you being around each-other a lot lately. Care to comment? 

JN: Niall is my best mate and he is just always there for me. We have not romantic connection there. Nothing to hide. :)

I: Well if you to did find a romantic relationship we would not mind at all. People already ship Nesy and Jade and Harry as Jarry! Now would you like to answer some twitter questions?

JT & JN: Sure!! :)

I: @Mixer_2011 Tweets How is the new album doing? Will me get new music soon?

JT: Music will be out very soon! We are in the studio every day.:)

I: @Jesy_bestie22 Tweets. If you guys could date any boy who would you pick?

JN: Channing Tatum Loves have you seen him!!!

JT: I would have to go with Jesy on this one we fan girl over him all the time!

JT & JN: Channing if you are listen we LOVE YOU!

I: Okay one more question. from @Little_Love_Mix  Jesy and Jade can you not fight any more? Your fans love you to much and hate to see you fight.

JT: Love it was all a joke we are not mad at each other and we love each other. Don't worry about a thing.

JN: My dear little mixer we will not be fighting ever again. We love each other like sisters.

I: Well there you have it the Little Mix girls are and always will be Sisters. From me and these two beautiful girls. Bye and have a good day!

JT & JN: Bye Mixers. We Love you!

The off air light went on and the girls of little mix got up and walked to there car. The conversation that happens in the car is one not to miss.

___________________________

Vote Comment tell me what you think. Chang coming next chapter :)

Side picture on jade and Jesy leaving the radio studio and taking a picture with a fan.

Buh bye now - Rosexoxo