Round 6: Feasting Time

Hello! President Fantasy here with a message straight from the Capitol!

Well that lovely little dust storm was just amazing and beautiful wasn't it? I hope you didn't breathe too much of the dust and ash in, want to know why? It was poisonous. You may start feeling the side-effects of that little poison soon, and you WILL know because it's effects include: sweating, dizziness, fainting, hysteria, hallucinations, and ultimately, death.

BUT! We will be having a Feast, with a shot of vaccine for your poisons, better get there fast!

There is one other thing though, once you enter the Cornucopia, you won't be able to leave...... until you're the last one standing.

Rules:

~You MUST include someone getting sick in your entry. (You or maybe an ally or a random stranger..)

~ Once you arrive at the Cornucopia and have used your medicine, you MUST end your entry then, with everyone being trapped in the Cornucopia.

~You MUST see/ kill two other tributes in your entry.

~You MUST describe the Feast's announcement.

Entries are due SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 15th at MIDNIGHT of CENTRAL TIME. Any entires submitted after this date will have a three point deduction taken off of their final scores and will not count. Have fun and happy Phoenix Games!