Round 4: Fire Mutts

Here I am once again, President Cakes. I really enjoyed the Bloodbath, I wonder what more you have for us Presidents.

Near every tribute, we have set some mutts around you. They are usual the same mutts of course, they're my favorite ones yet. They are just ordinary foxes... but with a twist. They're even more vicious than regular foxes. But, here's a plus. The foxes are on fire! 

The flames don't hurt them, of course. They are very hard to kill; since metal melts when touched by fire. But, if there is water, the water can put out the fire....

The ten tributes shift unsteadily as they hear twigs crunching. They turn to see the flaming foxes and the foxes lunge....

Run.

RULES:

-You can describe you finding the foxes. You must describe them lunging at you.

-You MUST describe the foxes appearances.

-You must RUN from them. You have the choice to either kill them somehow, or run until you lose them.

-Only a few people will die, make sure only two people die in your entry. You can either see or kill them yourself.

-No limit on entries.

-Please state CLEARLY who dies.  

Entries are due, MONDAY, AUGUST 12TH at MIDNIGHT in CENTRAL TIME. Entries submitted/not submitted after that time will not count and will lose three points off of their total scores.