Round 3: Enter The Arena (Bloodbath)

Once again, it's President Fantasy here, bringing you a special message, right from the  heart of the Capitol. 

Tributes, the time you have been most anxiously awaiting is here. That's right, you get to enter our lovely arena that we have created for you. But this is no ordinary arena, it's rather....special.

The shape of a giant phoenix, with fire walls, just to keep you all tucked away safely inside of it. But it also makes for a slightly hotter enviroment. 

The sixteen tributes stand on their platforms, staring into the weapon filled Cornucopia, weighing their chances of survival if they head for a weapon. The clock begins to tick down...60, 59, 58....

The Games are about to begin.

RULES:

-You can describe the times before and after the Bloodbath, as long as it is described within your entry.

-You can now kill tributes and in fact you must either kill/ see three people die in your entry.

-The three people who are killed the most will need extra votes to remain in the Games.

-Six people shall die total in this bloody mess of a Bloodbath, so watch your backs.

-There is no entry length limit.

-Make sure you state CLEARLY who dies in your entry, so we know who has been killed most.

 The following tributes will NEED to submit their entries this round, or face being beheaded by our very own President Cakes: 

Emmett Churchill of District 1

Serena McCray of District 2

James Malok of District 3

Titus O'dore of District 7

Astricy Wolden of District 9

Entries are due, TUESDAY, JULY 30TH at MIDNIGHT in CENTRAL TIME. Any entries submitted after then will not count and have  a three point deduction taken off of their final scores.