District 4: Male: Zale Cerek (HazelleKat) (DEAD)

Name: Zale Cerek

Gender: Male

District: 4

Age: 16

Appearance: Zale has brown hair with flecks of gold, although it could just be sand from the beach. He is tall and thin, but has some muscle on him from how much he swims. He's nicely tanned, and has tan lines from his sandals that he never takes off. He has a square jaw and hazel eyes with a prominent amount of green in them. His hair is short cut, and he typically wears swimming  shorts and a tank top since he spends most of his time in the water.

Background: Zale has been swimming since he was born... literally. His mother had him in the wated, which is how she died. Zale and his father Aeson Cerek have spent their entire lives as fishermen. It's pretty mainstream. They also own a shop to sell whatever fish isn't high grade enough to be shipped  to the capitol. It's not the best catch of the day, but it's food on the table. Zale has always been drawn to the water. It's his safe place. He knows how to get food, harvest drinkable water, and create shelter from nearby plant life on the beach. He's never liked his actual home, and he complains it's too far inland. So he builds a temporary home for himself so he can not only get more work done, but stay happy and not have to think about his father's constant pain from the loss of his mother so long ago. She doens't know it yet, but there's a girl he likes. She lives by the beach and goes swimming often, so he gets to see her once in a while. He even sneaks in extra food when no one's home since her mother is too sick to work and her father has back problems. Her name's Eranna Dorian, and if Zale wins the Games, he's going to marry her.

Token: A brown leather bracelet with a metal coy fish on it. On the inside is stamped with the words "In aquam moror." It's been passed down to every man in Zale's family and he never takes it off.