Chapter 21

Wendy's POV
That kiss, felt so sweet and short. Am i his girlfriend now? What am i suppose to do now?
"So u accepted me, being your boyfriend?" Mark ask as he put both his arm on my waist. I nodded in agreement. He immediately carry me up and spin me around as i laugh at his cuteness.

*After a year*
"I would like to welcome the new rookie group that wOw entertainment has with their newest comeback, 'just right'! The mc spoke. The crowd clapped their hand and some shout.
"Come and get it!" -JB
"Got7! Annyeonghasaeyo got7 ibmida" -Got7
"Ne! Introduce your new song please." -mc
"Just right, is a song that tells you that you are perfect no matter what." -Jr.
"Wow! So I've heard that some on in Got7 has a girlfriend! Who is it?"
"Mark hyung!" -Bambam
"Ya!" -Mark
"Mark! Who is it?" -mc
"Hehehe" -Mark
"It's someone from our company!" -Jackson
"But we cannot say who it is yet."-JB
"She debuting soon! So be sure to support them!"-Jr.
"Ooo! A new girl group!"
.
.
.
.
.
*Time skip*
"How's your day?" Mark ask me.
"Nothing much actually, just a lot of dancing and singing." I replied while wiping away my sweet with a tower.
"Did you forget?"
"Forget what"
"So you did forget"
"I'm sorry Mark, but what did i forget?"
"Our first anniversary!"
"Oh ya!"
"I'm bring you out for a dinner"
"Wait let me wash up first, but is it okay?"
"What do you mean?"
"I mean a idol going out with me"
"Yup it's fine"
"Ohh okay"
I quickly wash up and wore a black sleeveless dress with a white heel that match with my bag.

We reached at the restaurant and it ask for a table for 2. The restaurant as only a table and 2 chairs. The food was already place neatly on the table with a silk cloth. I seat down and ask "What's all these? Why are there only 2 of us?" "I wanted some privacy with you so booked the whole restaurant." He simply replied.

Mark suddenly stood up and pulled out a small box....

The rest is up to you now. Imagine the ending. Sorry for the ending though but this is the last chapter.  Annyeong!