Chapter 6 (wOw entertainment)

Wendy's POV

Luckily the car ride was short, after the introduction it was so awkward. Even Jackson was being quiet like him, being quiet. It was so so so awkward.

The limousine stop in front of this tall building which has 5 storey and big posters of famous artists like Girls' Generation, Seventeen, Miss A and many many more. All of us went in the building which was bigger than my living room and kitchen combine. The front desk was at the back and middle of the room (if you get what I mean). Many paintings were hanging on the walls which makes the first floor looks colourful and bright, chairs and sofa were at the side of the level.

"Hi! You all must be the new trainees. I'm Bae Youngmi, I will be your trainer until you debut date. I'm so excited to work with you all!" A lady walked towards us in a high class manner.
______________________________________

Naeun's POV
All of us were given time to change into suitable outfit for a short dance traning. When i came out of the toilet, wearing a short sleeves and long track pants, Jae, was already done. He looked surprise that I took a little time to change which was very rare. I stood by the wall which was not far from the toilet and waited for Wendy to come out.

Hihi! I just wanted to say I'm so sorry for not including Mark in most of the chapters, but he will come out real soon. I'm so sorry. He will come out in the next one so continue reading(>y<)