Chapter 15 (Haiz)

Wendy's POV
All the logistics went to report to Youngmi as it is time for the nightwalk. Nightwalk is walking in the dark with no torch light. It is held in the forest. "Did you remember to bring the light sticks along?" Youngmi ask. "Yes, i did bring. I hope is enough though!" I replied back. Youngmi just nods her head. "Okay listen! I will now pair you up and you will have to walk into the forest. If you see any spot that is very dangerous, put this red light sticks. After every meter, please put a different colour so that the rest will know where to go. Lastly, at the center of the route, there will be a box that will contain things inside, you are required to ask the people touch what is inside. If you need any help or in trouble, use this walkie talkie that will be pass to you." Youngmi explained, "Now, the pairs will be Mark and Wendy, Jackson and Naeun."

Oh god! Why am i with him? I tried so hard to avoid him and now I've got no choice. Haiz.

I took some light sticks with me, Mark and i were the first one to set off. Even though it's still bright, but it's still really creepy.

"So, how have you been?" Mark ask, trying to bring down the awkwardness. I didn't feel like reply him so i just shrugged it off. Every once in a while, we put a light sticks and sometime a red one. I hope the light last till the end! "Ah!!" I shouted in pain. I accidentally trip on to a rock and fell flat on the floor. My legs started to bleed and my wrist too. Mark immediately carry me in a bridal style and walk towards the center of the route. Luckily it has chairs.

Hihi! Remember to vote, comment and follow
follow my ig @/fongkei_ thankssss