Chapter 18

Wendy's POV
*fast forward*
So sad... Today's the last day of camp.

Well there's really nothing much to do, it's just packing and packing. Ugh! How annoying.

*After like 3 hours of packing*
Omg i finally done with this. Can go to the bus and sleep yo~ "Hey! Naeun want to seat together in the bus?" I ask her as i run towards her.

"Erm..." Naeun look at Jae and look back at me. "Oh! It's okay... Anyways i can always listen to music." I smiled. "It's okay!" I laughed when Naeun gave me does pitiful eyes.

I bored the bus and seat on inside facing the window. I slowly close my eyes but then i felt someone siting beside me. "Look Wendy, i know you're asleep right now but i really need you to here me.

Mark's POV
... I didn't told because i didn't want you to take the pain of being famous. You will only be famous for being Mark's friend and not anything else. I want to be more than friends. I want to be your..."

"Okay is everyone here?" Youngmi ask while she counted everyone of us. "Okay uncle! You can go now." I tried to look around for another sear but it was all taken. I guess I've have to seat with Wendy. Is it destiny?

Wendy's POV
Keep it together Wendy! You don't want to break down in front of everyone else especially him.
Must
Keep
It
Togethe
...
I feel into a deep sle...