Chapter 17

Wendy's POV

My ankle was okay by then but
Youngmi told me to rest. And guess what?
.
.
.
Mark has to take care of me
Omg!! I hope he will just shut up until Youngmi comes back. It is so going to be awkward...

Oh shit! He's here! Where is my phone? Oh gosh where is it? Need a distraction. Oh good i found it hehe.

'Ermm... I guess Youngmi already told you right?' Mark ask

I nodded my head and started to look through my phone. There is nothing no wifi, no data so basically i'm forced to look at my gallery. Looking at all the good times i had with my friends and family. I miss them so much.

But then i saw the picture of us. Me and Mark. Mark and me. I peeked at him and he look at me. Oh god. He look at my phone and explain 'look Wendy, i know i've hurt you but can you give me a chance to...'

'A chance to explain? Well no. You never told me about this whole thing and this whole entertainment thing. Is it cause you don't trust me? What am i even to you?' Tear were about to come out. I turned around and said 'you know what? From now on i don't know you, you don't know me.'

'Wendy please just listen to me!'

'Go away Mark! I don't know you anymore!'

I tried to control my feelings but it's hopeless.