Chapter 12 (Seriously?)

Wendy's POV
Been training for 2 weeks now, and i must say.... i am pretty good at sing and dancing. But i just keep on seeing Mark's figure. Is my eyes playing tricks on me or i miss him too much?

Mark's POV
It's almost our debut date. But i keep on getting distracted by a figure that looks like Wendy. No joke. Mark! Focus okay? Sh won't be in Korea, even if she is why is she doing in here? Aish... Just focus on the rapping Mark! When you debut, you can ask for her forgiveness.

Youngmi's POV
A camp for the trainees and Got7? Ugh! Those kid can drive you nuts like crazy crazy. Haiz.... How do i tell them the news?

Now I'm outside Got6, I mean Got7 practise room, hope they don't ask so many questions. "Guys!! Listen up!! You guys will be having a 3 days 2 night camp with the other trainees. So bring whatever you need and no, i repeat no electronic devices are allowed!" I spoke before quickly leaving before they ask so many questions. But i was wrong. They all started texting me questions, it almost blew up my phone. Ugh! Well next is the trainees, hope they don't take it so badly, after all they've been here less than a month.

I told them the same thing but they surprisingly took it very well. I was so proud of them. Like a mother proud of her child.

Hihi! So was the chapter okay? Anyway remember to vote, comment and follow me!