Cats vs. Dogs - Chapter 8

SSORRY its really late and short!! I'm sorry. There's a warning coming from me saying that a certain sombodies get really touchy!

Chapter 8

Kats p.o.v

Pierce and I laughed at Ember's and Lexi's blushing faces. I knew I shouldn't have said it, but since I was the only one who hadn't given into my true mate yet, I had free reign. At that thought my smile faltered. I didn't know what it felt like to give in to my mate; all I knew was what it felt like to lose one. And almost like the girls were reading my thoughts, they both said, "Everyone gives into their true mate sometimes."

Even Pierce whispered, "You haven't given into me, yet. You will though. I'll make sure of it."

I blushed at the promise behind his words. I couldn't help but anticipate it. Lexi got off the bed much to Cam's disappointment.

"So let's get down to business." Lexi tried to change the subject, but it didn't work as Cam had his hands on her, making her voice airy and breathless. The four of us laughed.

"Anyway," I started, "We all know why we're here. The Zion secret is at stake and Zion has been under attack." At that everyone became serious.

"The snakes?" one of the boys asked. I nodded, another voice spoke up.

"No, not all of the snakes." The six of us were up in seconds, hissing and growling at the intruder. Nicholas walked into Lexi's room, a smirk on his lips, his eyes trained on a still flushed Lexi.

"It seems we have some rogue snakes, tired of the mongrels in charge. Since the snakes know they are the better species they do not care about your silly little secret. But, the rogues feel since they are better, they should have the thing that puts them on top."

"You knew about this and you let it happen, to my people?" Lexi asked Nick, using that 'how-could-you' voice. His eyes softened but he made no remark. The snakes did actually care for us. These three were the ones who thought of the treaty because the others just wanted us dead. Cole had his bright blue eyes on Ember, glaring at Freddie every five minutes. Taylor came to my side and wrapped his arms around my waist. I should have pushed out of his hold, but I couldn't. Taylor had what women would call a lovers hold. A hold you don't want to get out of and couldn't if you wanted to. It was almost like a force field that held you to him forever, or until he let go.

Pierce growled but stayed in his place. A snake can kill a wolf in seconds. Nick was itching to put a hand on Lexi, but the smell of Cameron repelled him to his place; a smug smile on Cam's lips. Cole's print still stood on Ember's back, but he wouldn't go to her, she needed to go to him. I sighed. Fighting with snakes could kill the whole Zion race.

"What are we going to do?" The strongest were down here, we were in the middle of a love war, and I was too emotionally drained to be worried about others. The meeting when on longer than a few minutes. The snakes offered to help us, much to the disappointment of the dogs. I started to fall asleep in Taylor's arms, and then I was out.

I seemed to have woken up. a few hours later, after being slightly jostled. I looked around to find myself in a familiar condo with green walls and red graffiti.

"What am I doing home?" I wondered out loud. I didn't expect an answer, but nonetheless Pierce walked in with food on a tray.

"You fell asleep in the bastards arm, but I stole you away and brought you home," he stated, his scowl turing into a smile as he finished the sentence. I wanted to frown at him, tell him to go, but my traitorious body had other plans and my lips turned up into a smile. I could feel my cats taking over. I could practically hear my eyes turn to slits and glow greener, almost yellow. Pierce placed the tray on the table and turned to me, stopping short in shock. The moment his eyes met mine his pupil grew until it covered the entire eye and a bright green line, which mtached my eyes, sliced through the pupil twixe, making an "X".

"Finally," was what my cats whispered. "Finally, we get our turn." Almost sensing my submission Pierce walked over to me, taking his time, letting me check him out. His legs were covered in skinny jeans, but were stuck to his legs, yet rather baggy. He had on a white v-neck long sleeved shirt that showed of his defined six pack and his hightop sneakers were shoved into a corner. As he neared me my body began to shake in anticipation. I wanted him just as much as my cats wanted their true mate. He reached out to me, but never touched me, creating a fierce heat as his hand traveled down my body, close, but never touching. I couldn't take it anymore.

"Touch Me!" I told him, not asking. I needed it. My body and soul needed it. And like the good boy he is, he wasted not time in fulfilling my demand. He grabbed my thighs and pulled me away from the headboard so that I was laying flat on my back. Instead of crawling on top of my like I hoped he started to kiss my legs, through my jeans, slowly moving upwards. The heat from his lips seeped through the leather and burned my skin. I arched my back and moaned, making his lips push harder. He finally reached the spot where my woman hood lied underneath the jeans but he pulled away, making me whimper. I could imagine his lips there, kissing, touching me. He gripped the top of my thighs and inhaled, moaning in the back of his throat, he could smell my heat.

"Don't stop. Please, I want you." That didn't bring his lips back to my body. I opened my eyes, to find him watching me. He wanted me to say something, the look in his eyes said he wanted more submission.

"I need you Pierce." The look that came over his features was predatory, possesive. Now, I was his, and I couldn't take it back. His lips claimed mine in what can only be described as passionate. It was all lust and heat, buring my insides. His hand replaced the spot his lips had last been and he pushed on me, causing my hips to buck up. I moaned in his ear, his lips moving down my neck to my bra, the only article of clothing on my torso. Pierce moved his body in between my legs and showed me how h@rd he was. He pushed his erect!on against my throbbing privates, cuasing both of us to moan at the pleasure.

"No interruptions," my cats whispered to me. I was half excited half scared. I was sure I didnt want to have sex yet, but with the simple touches he gave me I became more and more excited for well, more. I wanted to feel him now, it wasn't just my cats. Slowly his hands found my breast and he began to squeeze them, making the n!pple$ hard. My breathing became shallow as I took shorter breaths, melting in his touch. When his lips softly bit into my neck my hips rocked up, bumping into his. Pierce pushed back harder moving up and down against me.

"Pierce more. Please. I want it, I need it!" I begged loudly through a moan as he continued to rock against me. He growled at my submission granting me with a harder rock. He seemed to know I wasn't ready for sex, but he continued to try and give me something just as close.

But of course, because I was the last one, there was no one we wouldn't be interrupted. My head was thrown back, sounds of pleasure escaping my mouth while Pierce worked his lips down from my neck to my belly button. He used his teeth to unzipp my jeans, continuing to pull them down. Just as the pants went low enough to show my underware, the door busted open.

"Shit"

---------------------------------------------------

Short of a cliffhanger. Guess who walks in

sorry its ridiculosuly late, I'm such a horrible person, I know, but its here now, even though its lame