Part One

This chapter is the most gruesome. I'll mark the beginning and the end so you can skip it.

He stood in the shadows, watching his next potential victim. The endless possibilities on ways to kill her made his heart beat faster with anticipation.

She was a redhead and that reminded him of his sweet Celestina. His heavenly, innocent Celestina. Shaking his head, he needed to focus on the girl in front of him, the almost lookalike victim. The man checked his coat and pockets, his knife, a sedative, his gun was all with him, he had his leather gloves on, and ropes in his vehicle if needed. He was ready.

As he moved from the shadows he did so with such grace, he was almost like the shadow itself. His footsteps made no sound as they hit the pavement underneath him, it took him years to perfect it. The man grabbed the needle from his pocket, took off the cap and placed it in his pocket. After he let a little bit out so there was no air and approached her from behind. The girl was just about to turn around when she felt a presence but he hurriedly jabbed her with the needle, he quickly covered her mouth before she could scream, and she fell limp against him. No one in sight, no one to turn him in.  

The man cradled her in his arms softly and caressed her face, she resembled his Celestina but still some of her features were wrong. This girl's jaw was too rounded, her nose was crooked, Celestina's was straight and upturned, this girls mouth was small, Celestina's was perfectly plump. He gripped her jaw tightly in his hands, to the point where he dislocated it. Her face was too wrong. Her hair. It was the wrong shade of orange. It rattled anger deep within him. He carried her to his vehicle and placed her carelessly in the backseat. The sedative was very strong and would last hours or until the next day. Or possibly he wouldn't wait until she woke up to kill her.

The angry man got in his SUV and started it. Without throwing a single glance at the girl thrown in the backseat before he quickly sped off to his cabin in the middle of absolutely nowhere. His place wasn't even charted on maps.

When he did arrive, twilight was just making it's appearance. When he parked his SUV he got out and yanked the bruised, drugged girl out of the back by her arm and threw her over his shoulder. He kicked the door shut while whistling as he walked around the back to the small shed. The man messed with the keys on his key ring before finding the two that he needed. One unlocked the first door, the other was behind a shelf that he had to move. When he was inside, he let her body slide to the floor with a thump. He slightly moved the shelf of books back before moving a small piece of fabric where the keyhole was. After he shoved the old key in the equally old lock he pushed the heavy door open with his weight. The man then gripped the girl's hair tightly before dragging her down the steep steps. Her body got too much for the steep steps so it just slid forward and tumbled down the stairs. Shrugging, he continued to whistle and turned back to close the door and lock it from the inside.

When he finally did make it to the bottom, he gripped the girl's leg and dragged her across the grimy floor to set her on the metal table and took off her clothes so with was left in her bra and underwear. With one more glance at the girl's bruised imposter, his face hardened. She disgraced his Celestina's looks.

BEGINNING OF THE TORTURE

The man slipped off his gloves and coat and placed them neatly on the other side of the room. Then he slid on a bodysuit and walked to the grimy sink in the corner, it was dyed with various people's blood. He washed his hands before he carefully put on spare surgical gloves. If he was going to do this, he was going to do this right, he's had years to perfect everything.

The sink and floors may have been grimy but everything was so clean, the only prints were now on the table from the victim. After he grabbed the sterilized tools on an equally cleaned tray he brought them to a cart beside the table. The man grabbed clean chains and wrapped them tightly around her wrists, ankles, and one across her throat. He then secured a leather strap to keep her head to the table and stopped it from rolling to the side.