She didn't notice a Grimm pounce in the air, as I then swiftly moved and punched threw the Grimm easily.

She turned around and smiled at me as she lowered her shades and said, "So your the Orange Jet. Nice to meet you sir, the names Coco Adel. Oh! And also, dig the crazy hairstyle."

I smiled and said, "Thanks Coco. This is actually my natural hair. I like your sunglasses, heh!"

I flew towards some other Grimm as Coco smiled and said, "For a legendary Hunter, he sure knows what good taste looks like when he sees it."

Throughout the fighting Oobleck and Zwei were able to get out of the hole that was made because of the train, as Zwei, Oobleck, and Port were now helping us out which made this situation a bit more smoother.

More and more Grimm came, as I was taking them out, until I noticed two giant Death Stalkers, one black King Taijitu and one white King Taijitu started creeping up on a near target.

Those Grimm spotted there target, as I noticed that there target was Ruby.

I flew towards her, as she saw the giant Grimm pounce over her but didn't notice me jumping in and pushing her out of it.

I was then completely barried under the Grimm, while I heard Ruby cry out my name, "Uncle Goku!"

I heard Yang, Blake, and Weiss too, as they were worried about me.

I said to myself while being crushed by the Grimm, "Well, I guess it's time to give it a shot."

Ruby P.O.V

"Uncle Goku! No!"

My uncle saved me from getting crushed as Yang, Blake, and Weiss were worried about him too.

I got up with Crescent Rose in my hands, as I ran towards the Grimm.

I instantly stopped, whime a very bright yellow light was engulfing the Grimm that were crushing my uncle.

Weiss then said confused, "What's going on?!"

Blake then tried to stand still as she said, "The ground feels like its shaking!"

Yang's eyes widen as she then said, "Wait! Do you all feel that?"

I realized what my big sister meant when she said that as I then said, "Yeah! It's Uncle Goku's ki!"

Weiss then said surprised, "Your right! And it's growing tremendously!"

Blake then said astonished, "He's really putting a lot of power into what he's doing!"

We all heard Uncle Goku yelling, as the giant Grimm were then blown out of his way.

A large glowing light was engulfing Uncle Goku, as we were all amazed, including the professor's and the other two teams.

Uncle Goku had yellow aura surrounding him, while he now had light green teal eyes and spiked up golden yellow hair.

He looked so awesome! Yang then said, "That. Is. So. Cool!!"

The Grimm were all also looking at Goku, as he swiftly moved towards the four giant Grimm that nearly crushed me.

He punched the Death Stalkers up in the air, while one of the two King Taijitu's tried to hit him, but ended up getting dodged instantly.

The other King Taijitu soon pounced at Uncle Goku, but ended up being evaded and finally kicked up in the air.

Uncle Goku then grabbed both of the giant snake Grimm by their tails, as he spun them around and threw them up in the air colliding with both the Death Stalkers.

He then put both of his hands together and chanted, "Ka...Me....Ha......Me......Ha!!"

He did this attack earlier but this time, it was a lot more bigger than it was before.

It engulfed the four giant Grimm and disintegrated them instantly.

We then started to get some more backup from General Ironwood's robot soldiers and military airships, which shot down anymore Grimm within Vale.

The Grimm were soon cleared out and the city was being repaired.

Me and my team then walking towards Uncle Goku, as he still had his golden spiky hair.

I nervously then asked, "Uncle Goku. Are you ok?"

My uncle then turned around and smiled happily as he said, "Hm? Oh, I feel great! How are you four doing?"

Me and my team smiled, as Yang and I jumped and hugged our uncle.

I then said happily, "Uncle Goku that was amazing!"

Yang then said, "And why is your hair so cool looking!"

Uncle Goku smiled at all four of us as he then said, "It's a way to make me stronger. And, I think it would be best I tell you guys who I really am. Since, I was planning on telling you eventually."

Uncle Goku then told us his story, which was all about what is he, and who is he. We were all surprised, while we all still smiled at my Uncle Goku as Weiss said reassuringly, "You may be from a different planet."

As Blake then said with a light smile, "And you may not be a faunus or a human."

Yang then said happily and excited, "And from a race of fighters known as Saiyans, which sounds awesomely cool."

I smiled as I then said, "Your still our uncle, and our trainer."

Uncle Goku smiled as his golden spiky hair went back to being black and, well still spiky.

We all smiled as we then caught Uncle Goku off guard, while we jumped and hugged him.

Uncle Goku smiled at all four of us as we all laughed happily, while we all then headed back to Beacon Academy.

Goku P.O.V

We were finally back, as we were all sitting on the ground looking at the sunset.

Weiss then said a bit hopeful, "We better get extra credit for this."

Yang then said while she mentioned, "Weiss, we stopped a criminal mastermind while giant Grimm smashed a bakery. I don't think we'll be get extra credit for that."

Blake then said reminding, "Well, the tournament is tomorrow. I'd say we should train but after what we've learned from our experience and with the help from Mister Goku, we should be fine."

Yang laid down and said lazily, "Yeah, we did it. Woo! Alright."

Blake then wondered and said, "What should we do now?"

Ruby then thought about it and suggested, "Um, wanna go sleep?"

Weiss sighed tiredly and then said, "Oh yes please."

Blake nodded and then said, "Yeah me too."

Yang agreed, as she tiredly then said, "Sleeping is all I'm going to do."

I stood up with them smiling ,as they all went ahead back to the dorms, as I looked over and said, "Torchwick may be in jail. But, I don't think he'll be in there for long."

Cinder P.O.V

Me and my two pawns, Mercury and Emerald were next to me as Emerald said, "Looks like Torchwick is in jail now."

Mercury then said as he smirked, "And the tunnels were sealed off with all of those Grimm and White Fang members."

I smiled and said, "That will sure bring some strong attention to the White Fang. Including the Orange Jet being an even heavier target towards the White Fang."

Emerald then said a bit skeptical, "You think the White Fang will listen to us?"

Someone behind us then said, "No."

We turned around and saw the leader of the White Fang Adam, as he then said, "But they'll listen to me. And I'll make sure that they know the Orange Jet, will be one of our main priorities to get passed, and finally begin our revolution. He will be dead at my feet, and suffer from not only the lose of his life, but also the lose of his loved ones."