Chapter Thirty-Three - His Cold eyes intimidate me.

The last thing I saw, was Reece looking back and clutching Emma tighter onto his chest.

07.04.17

12:13

~

Instead of closing my eyes, I directly looked at Reece as I felt Carlos getting me a so called love bite on the right side of my collar. Reece was angrily clutching  that poor, poor girl and tried to desperately look away but something kept his gaze on the two of us.

I should hate him.

I should...

But I couldn't, could I? Did I even try to hate him. To just freaking move on from him and all of the things that happened to me?

I had to learn to sometimes hate things that took a piece of me and destroyed it completely. I have to learn to hate Reece.

I have to hate him to move on completely.

Hate.

I felt Carlos slowly rise his head and snapped my eyes from Reece to Carlos' eyes. He had this spark in his eyes and as he slowly leaned in again, I knew he maybe liked me a bit too much than I wanted him too.

His lips brushed against mine and while I felt nothing but lust, he probably felt a small spark there. A warmth.

"Why?" He asked and I just looked deeply looked into his eyes. He really looked confused and as he wanted to step away, I took his face into my hands and kissed him roughly yet passionately.

"Because I want you..." I whispered against his lips and smiled. Pecking them one last time, I took his hand into mine and put my hair where the obvious hickey was.

He smiled back at me and we walked back to the crowd. Right as we were passing Reece and that bitch, I heard him call me.

My heart ached to him calling me by my name and also to the fact that this bitch was in his arms and not me.

"Reece." I did the same and we turned around.

Carlos immediately put his arm around my waist as Reece let his eyes let them travel to his arm. His jaw clenched and he quickly looked away rubbing his jaw with his free hand.

"How are you?" I sweey asked, and his eyes instantly narrowed.

"Oh, we're great." Emma spoke up, and I smiled at them the sweetest I was able to without scratching this bitches eyes out of her skull.

"Carlos would you mind getting me a drink?" I asked after a while and he stared down at me before leaning down a bit and asking if I really wanted him to. I nodded in response and pecked his cheek, before he left. 

I heard Reece cursing under his breath and soon telling Emma to get some drinks too. The bitch obviously complained and knew why he did that, but just one angry glance from him and she was on her way. But of course not before groaning angrily at me.

"So only us two, huh?"

"You're still dating Carlos?" He asked while glaring at me and I smiled.

"Yes...I think it is love." I said dreamily.

I saw him chuckling and looking up. He took out something from his pocket and as I saw what it was I just rolled my eyes. He put the cigarette between his lips and was about to light it up, as I snatched it away and crushed it under my shoes.