Chapter Seventeen - Bathroom Talk

Hiii, it's another chapter, yayyy!!!!❤❤❤
I just wanted to dedicate this chapter to the wonderful craxyybookie
I have been reading her book
'Princess & Geek' lately, and I have to admit, it's so fucking good!!!

Go check it out!! You for sure won't regret it, since it is an amazingly written piece of heaven!!!! Love youu❤❤

"Than it wouldn't bother you if I take Dave with me!" I whispered into his ear, turned around and left with the girls...and Dave.

____________

"Chapter Seventeen - Bathroom Talk"

____________

I sat down on a bench, waiting for the girls to change. Dave sitting next to me, staring at me with an unreadable expression.

"You know staring at people is rude..." I stated and turned to him.

"You know after you did this, you're even hotter in my eyes." He said and I lightly laughed.

"Why?"

"Because in my whole life I've never seen a girl like you before." He truly said, not breaking eye contact.

"You maybe realized that I'm the schools slut." I said, and he nodded.

"But you're a cheerleader, headstrong and incredibly.....beautiful..." He said, the top of his ears getting slightly pink.

Never had a boy ever called me beautiful before. I looked away, and felt my cheeks getting hotter. "Thank you.."

"I'll be back in a minute okay?" He asked and I nodded, looking at the ceiling of the gym, and imagined Reece calling me beautiful.
I think if ever he called me beautiful and not sexy, I would be dying from the feeling in my stomach.

Alone the imagine of him calling me that, made my heart flutter with excitement.

I leaned against the wall, and closed my eyes. I heard light footsteps echoing though the huge gymnasium, and the right conor of my mouth rosed. Dave still was staring at me, and I knew it.

"It still is not polite to stare." I smiled at him and flushed my eyes open, only to see Reece standing there. His arms crossed, as he bite down his glorious lips.

"Reece?!" I asked full in shock. After clearing my throat, I closed my eyes again, and put on my bitch mask.

"Cecelia." He said, walking closer to me, as I reopened my eyes to see him standing a few foot away from me.

He picked my hand, and then made me stand up, he tilted my head, and pecked on my lips, getting my whole body to heaten up.

"You truly are beautiful." He said, and I smiled at him. "And I realized....that after all these years, I somehow fell for you." He continued and I couldn't take it anymore and kissed him.

"Cece!!" Someone yelled, and I flashed my eyes open, seeing Tiffany standing there.

"Tiffany?!" I asked, and looked around, I still was in the gym, sitting on a bench. Reece was nowhere to be found, so I licked my lip, before biting in it.