Chapter Thirty-One - The Graduation Part One

Nobody saw the real me...

03.03.17

16:15

.Friday.

"What are you going to wear?" I heard Carly asking and I looked at her and frowned.

"Don't know..."

"Everybody is going to wear long...I hate long dresses." She said and I nodded.

"Short would be pretty too." She agreed

"You know you can do both, you have awsome legs, and are tall too." Zoe spoke up, and I smirked.

"I know," I said, but right now, I just needed to relax. I felt myself tensing, without any reason.

Do you know the feeling, when out of the sudden you lose all confident and just want to sink in your own flaws?

"Tiffany?" I asked, as soon as I saw my best friend zooming out once more. "Huh..." She said, and looked into my direction blinking a few times, before really looking at me.

"Are you alright?" I asked, but she just nodded.

"A bit stressed." She said and I softly smiled at her. She returned it, and as soon as I took my attention away from her, she again was lost in her thoughts.

~

What the fuck?

Tiffany with a hickey on her wrist?

"Tiffany?" I called out for her and she looked up.

"What's up with that hickey?"

Her eyes widened bit, but then she looked at her wrist and they widened even more.

"How dare he!" She exclaimed her voice full of anger. "Who?"

"Dave!" She exclaimed again, and my eyes widened. "Dave?" I frowned, and starred at her as she pulled her sleeve down.

"Yes...but before you say something, we just hung around, nothing more..!Not even kissing!" Tiffany defended herself, and I giggled.

"But touching." I said and she blushed in a deep red tone. "Are you two-"

"NO!" She exclaimed, and I couldn't keep the smile off of my face.

"How come?" I asked and she pursed her lips.

"Remember the day you brought him to cheer practice?" I nodded. "He somehow got my phone and called himself with it."

"I of course called back, because he saved himself as 'If you need the D' " I begun to laugh.

"It's not how you imagine. I just called him because I wanted to know who it was. As soon as he picked up, he said 'I didn't thought of you requesting my service this soon' And that's how everything started." She told me and I smiled again.

"And does he take you out sometime?" I asked and her eyes widened.

"Never!"

"What are you gonna wear?" I changed the topic, and she shrugged, slightly relieved I changed it.

"I think I'll wear something in white." I nodded showing her a long A-lined white dress.

"It's beautiful!" She smiled, and I analysed her expression. She not only smiled, but she also smirked a bit.