***

"Are you sure we'll be fine here?" I asked Harry as we walked towards the booming bar.

"Yes baby, and remember that no one else can have you." He said grabbing my left hand and rubbing his finger across it as we walked inside.

The bar screamed with music, strobe lights of all different colors dancing around the entire bar. The scent of alcohol fluttered through the air, my stomach doing a flip.

I'm definitely not drinking tonight.

Harry's arm slung around my waist as we walked, or as I should say shoved by people.

"Two please." Harry said to the bartender. The bartender handed Harry two larger glasses of what looked to be wine. "Here," Harry held the drink out for me. I shook my head and looked at him. "Just one and I won't make you drink anymore tonight?" I rolled my eyes and took the drinking, taking small sips from it.

"I don't want to drink to much tonight." I continued to sip from my drink. Harry chuckled and basically chugged his drink down in no time. The music blurred everything and I was just focussed on looking down at the ground.

Harry's hand grasped the cup I was holding, taking it and setting it down on the counter. He put his hands on my hips and swung me till my back was leaning against the counter. His lips came to my neck, my eyes shut and my breath hitched. He's doing this in public.. Something I never thought he would do.

"Harry," I moaned, only he could hear due to the screeching music. His lips eventually found mine and the kiss became deep immediately. His soft lips moved against mine, his hand reaching for mine and entwining our fingers together.

"Woah, is that Harry?" I heard a male voice say. Harry broke from the kiss and turned around to see a few men standing together. Harry smiled at them and turned back to me, his lips pressing onto my jawline.

"They're some old friends." His raspy voice came in my ear, his hot breath trickling down my skin.

"Then go ahead." I whimpered from pleasure. I know Sophia's here, so I can just find her.

His lips pressed into mine and he pulled away, but only to have his lips come right back to my ear.

"If any guy even looks at you the wrong way, you let me know." He nibbled on my earlobe and my knees felt week. "Understand?"

"Y-yes sir." Sir? Did I just call Harry sir?

He turned around and quickly introduced me to his friends before walking away. I bumped through people until getting to the back of the bar, knowing that's where Sophie would be. She's not much of a party girl, so she stays on the outside of it.

I suddenly spotted her, her long brown hair curled loosely, black eyeliner outlined her top waterline. She sat down talking to a blonde haired boy, his lips occasionally touching hers. Then I realized.. It was Niall.

"Sophie!" I yelled for and walked over to their table, taking a seat.

"Oh gosh Kate!" She broke from her 'thing' with Niall and got up, hugging me.

"Niall!" I cheered. He laughed, his laugh contagious. He stood up and hugged me near my shoulders before sitting back down with Sophie. Sophie wore a hot pink dress with a silver belt that caressed around her stomach.

"What's that?" Sophie grabbed my hand, bringing the ring close to her eyes. "Oh gosh, are you guys engaged!?" She squealed.

"No no, it's just a promise ring." I smiled proudly.

"Jeez Harry loves you." Nialls Irish accent reminded me.

"He sure does, doesnt he?" I smiled and looked at the ring. We were far in the back now, so we could actually talk. I guess Niall had this reserved out, but I didn't get blocked from coming back? Oh well.

Niall, Sophie, and I talked for about a hour or so, just catching up.

Harrys POV:

"Just play one round." Johnny, one of my old friends encouraged.

"No no, I can't." I sighed. They were about to start a game of beer pong.

"C'mon Harry, you're the master at this game. Just one?" He smiled. Everyone around us kept on pleading, and I finally gave in.

When my turn came up, I was handed a small white ping pong. I took aim and tossed it for a cup full of beer, and it easily landed in. Everyone cheered and I took the ball out, drinking the cup of beer I got.

One round turned into two rounds.. Two turned into four, and four turned into eight. By the eighth round, I knew I was drunk.. And the alcohol was now taking over.

Kate's POV:

"Well you'll probably go find Harry now, but were going to head home." Sophie said standing up. Niall followed her actions and put his hand in hers. I looked down at my phone and realized it was 11:52pm, a few minutes before the official New Year, and that's when Harry and I have to have our special kiss.

"Bye guys." I said hugging both of them. A few minutes after they left, I walked out and once again had to push through people. My eyes began wandering for Harry, and I smiled when I saw him. The smile quickly faded when I saw him pressing a girl against the wall.. His lips on hers, his hands slithering down to her waist.

My heart shattered at the sight, it became harder to breathe.

He just gave me the ring, and he already broke his promises.

A/N:

Please don't kill me for the semi-cliff hanger. I'm sorry! But seriously, it's like 10 at night right now and I think I'm actually going to type up another chapter right now and post it before I go to bed.

What do you think will happen now?

Comment below and PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE

Love you guys, and keep in mind I'll be updating in the next 1-2 hours c: