Chapter 1: Welcome to the Outside World!

Start from the beginning

He had a very white hair and she can also see the two different color of his eyes.

"Gray for the right, gold for the left... is he cosplaying or something? But there's no anime event or something today."

The girl mumbled to herself as she looked at the boy.

She completelly forgot that she was watering the plants and the water from the hose kept pouring.

"A-Ahh! I completely forgot!" She rushed to the faucet and immediately turned it to switch it off.

"Phew.. that was close."

She turned her gaze outside only to find out that the boy standing in there was long gone.

She saw something, a small black case-like thing was there.

"Huh? What could that be?"

She stood up and went over where the small black case was.

The girl examined the small case and found a small button, she pushed it and the small case popped open.

"Hmm.. what could this be? A paper?" .............. "Plans for today? Buy keyboard at the mall.."

The girl stared at the white paper blankly.

"Well I guess. This wouldn't be something important." Then she put the small case back down where it was before.

The girl was about to go back to her home, but something inside her resisted.

"Ohh.... I just couldn't resist it! The guy looks so cute, nothing's bad if I just return this to him, right?"

She picked up the small case and hurriedly ran back home.

She got dressed and rushed at the door.

"Mom, I'll be back! I'm just going for a stroll at the mall! I'll be back in an hour or so, bye!"

"Okay honey, take care." Her mom smiled shile giving her permission to go outside.

The girl wasn't in particular caring if the boy gets back his small black case.

The girl just wanted to know the person that lived inside the mysterious house that never opened for 9 years.

The girl went towards the walking distance mall thinking of the white haired boy who piqued her interests.

Part 3---------------------------------------------------------

The white haired boy walked along the gaps of high-rise buildings, it was a shortcut he found at a local message board site. It said that it will make traveling quicker and easier. The gaps were not in particularly wide but there are some points of turns where there were large spaces, probably to keep the air conditioning have a proper ventilated air coming in through them.

As he was walking, he was near at a turn and as when he was about to pass it someone shouted.

"Hey there! You don't seem like a local here?"

The boy's eyes gazed a bit to where the voice came from and looked away after a split second.

"Three men, two young adults. Probably around 25 and a teenager. Around my age. Their body doesn't seem particularly strong and one hit will all it takes to take care of them. Hmm? So they were bullying someone here, huh?"

The white haired boy quickly thought as he faced the coming adult.

"Oi, oi. So what's a foreigner doing here, huh? Do you have any stuff to do here mister?"