Prologue

A shut-in, NEET, otaku. Those words are more than enough to pull people away from you.

No one would even probably want to get close to an unemployed person, lest someone who is not even looking for a job.

The society thinks of shut-ins as poison for the community.

They think shut-ins doesn't contribute to life.

They think shut-ins are good for nothing people.

Some sympathizes with shut-ins, they think they are lonely and didn't really wanted to be a shut-in. They think they were just given no choice but to be a shut-in since they cannot fit in with the rest.

But in all reality.

Shut-ins just wanted to be shut-ins. They just wanted to enjoy their own lives not caring whatever happens from the outside world.

They haven't given up on their lives, they are just living their ideal lives.

In everyday life, that one house you see everyday that doesn't open up seems mysterious enough for you.

You hear rumors that ghosts live there in that solemn and gloomy-looking house.

But what will be your reaction if one day that mysterious door opens up after a very long time?

A Certain Shut-in's life will be changed from what he can ever imagine as this certain twist of fate turns his otaku life upside down.

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING THAT MIGHT BE MENTIONED HERE IN THIS STORY(I DON'T WANT TO GO TO JAIL LOL), ALL RIGHTS RESERVED FOR THEIR CERTAIN OWNERS. AND YES, SOME QUOTES FROM SOME ANIME, MANGA, OR LIGHT NOVEL CAN BE MENTIONED SO IF YOU FIND ANY LIKELY QUOTES, JUST SHRUG IT OFF. AYY LMAO