4) Helpless

"Harry probably saw something in the future and knew he couldn't harm you..I don't know what he saw..but it has to be big." Liam informs me."Or not, this could just easily be him feeling guilty. Ugh this is so complicated."

I look at him with a confused look "Why are you helping me, why aren't you eating me alive like Louis was going too?" 

"Because I'm not like them," Liam sighs

"You see, I don't like to harm humans..I survive off animal blood. We all did, but Louis..he convinced them to hunt humans and I couldn't stop him. I tried, after all they are my brothers. Louis is the oldest and he was bitten when he was just a little boy, he saved all of us from death by giving us the bite. We all had horrible accidents, almost died. One day he went on a human blood frenzy, wanted the rest of us to join him. He didn't like seeing me defying him and he turned all the boys on me and they continued to take lives of innocent people.They went wild. They are a vampire pack and Louis is the leader. Normally they can control themselves but its been months since anyone of them has hunted a human, and they just went crazy." Liam pauses a moment and takes a deep breath.

"Brielle, once vampires hunt a human, they don't stop until your theirs. Louis will do anything and everything to find you now. So will the rest of the pack." 

His words shock threw me and I don't know what to say. Vampires are hunting me down..Vampires. They wont stop till I'm theirs. The words echo in my mind. My heart beat races loudly.

"Liam..please don't let them kill me. You have to stop them." I whisper shaking.

"Iv already tried to stop them. Ill protect you, Ill try-" Liam's head shoots up and his eyes widen. I look around but see nothing.

"What is it?" I say scared.

"They're coming. I hear them..I hear their thoughts." Liam says quickly and stands up fast. "

They're close..Brielle we have to go now!" He orders.

I get off the couch and my heart races even faster. "Where do we go?!" I ask. Liam grabs my arm and throws me over his shoulders.

"They found us, they tracked your scent." Liam continued.

I hear the wooden door begin to bang and crack. I cover my mouth so I don't scream. The door collapses and there stands Niall and Zayn fangs out eyes piercing red. "GO GO GO!" I scream through my hand. Liam runs into a different room and out another passage way out into the woods.

"Cant believe they found us. Whatever you do, do not look into Zayn's eyes." Liam warns me running super fast. "Ok I wont." I say. Its pitch black and I have no idea how Liam can see where he is going but I trust him. 

  I grip onto Liam as he runs faster and faster. I keep my head down and try not to look up afraid of seeing Zayn and Niall catching up to us. Liam trips on a tree root and we fall to the floor. "Fuck!" I hear him mumble.

I look behind me and see Zayn and Niall standing looking down at me. "Liam.." I say shaking.

Liam gets up and his fangs show.

"Look who we found." Niall says with a Irish accent.

"Back off boys." Liam growls. Niall shows his fangs and pounces on Liam and they fight viciously. Zayn remains still staring into my eyes.

I shake and close my eyes remembering what Liam told me about him. I can hear the pounding of Liam and Niall fighting, then I hear Zayn Whispering to me.

"Brielle, open your eyes, I want to see your pretty eyes Brielle."

I don't move and try to stay still. Zayn bends down and is now right next to me. I can hear Liam yelling at him to stay away.