Don't Play Pool With Dangerous Bikers

Hey guys! The scene in the chapter I thought about, while walking around in walmart. Lol great setting huh? i know. okay. whale uh enjoy my lovely unicorns. ~Kelsey 

Not edited so dont get mad! or be a grammer nazi. o.O 

____________________________

3rd Person (Surprise!) 

___________________________

The car started to smell of smoke, puffs of smoke flowed out of the hood. Ryder furrowed his eyebrows together. The car started to make a few coughing noises, and rolled to a stop on the side of the road. Ryder looked over at Riley, her eyebrows raised high. 

"Who is good with engines?" Ryder asked turning around in his seat. He looked over at Rafe who seemed to be having a coughing fit. 

"cough cough--Evelyn--cough cough" Rafe managed to get out. Ryder rolled his eyes, looking over at Evelyn. She blushed and looked down.

"Do you know?" Ryder asked annoyed. Riley slapped him on the arm, glaring at him. 

"Dont be rude!" She hissed at him. Ryder made a weird face and her and looked back to Evelyn. She nodded and slid to the door opening it. Her feet made a sound as she jumped out of the van. Evelyn walked to the front, popping the hood open. Ryder walked around and crossed his arms watching her. 

"You know I can't work when your watching me" Evelyn snapped, making Ryder look up at her. Ryder shrugged his shoulders walking to the front seat. After a few moments, Evelyn walked to the door she jumped out of. She frowned looking at us.