Rafe!

Hey guys! Hope you enjoy this chap. Im gonna start talking a lil bit before chapters which you prolly won't even read cause our story is awesome. lol jk. but anyways. 

I hope you enjoy! 

Sorry for any mistakes. Our editor has not edited any of them . lol. she needs to stop being a couch potato. :) 

~Kelsey 

____________________

Riley's P.O.V

___________________

My eyes burst open, looking around I sit up. Rubbing my eyes, I noticed the temperature. Standing up, I paced my way over the sleeping bodies to the air conditioner. I gaped at what the temperature was, 50 Degrees. Moving my hand to the temperature nob, I turned to switch it. Someone came up behind me and slapped my hand away. I pulled it back like it was on fire. I furrowed my eyebrows and turned around to see, Rafe. 

"What the hell?" I whispered angerily in his face. He raised his eyebrows and put his hands on his hips. 

"Don't you give me that attitude" He said, acting a little sassy. I rolled my eyes, give it to Rafe to make a joke out of this. 

"Why is the temperature down to 50 degrees?" I hissed crossing my arms to add more heat into my body. Im the kind of person that needs it be at like 80 degrees for me to be comfortable. Ever since I was little I loved being out in the sun. I remembered how my parents were always so happy, smiling even if something happened at work. I remember one time, me and my mom were in the kitchen. 

"Okay crack these two eggs in like this" Mom stated, hitting the egg on the side of the bowl so hard it cracked. Yellow goo poured into the bowl. I scrunched my face up in the disgust. 

"Do you think you can handle it yourself?" Mom asked me calmly. I looked up at her smiling.

"Yes Mommy" I grabbed the egg off the the marble counter and repeated the steps of my mother. I made sure there was no shell in the bowl. After that, I jumped up and down in my seat.

"Mommy!, Mommy! I did it! Im just like you now!" I stated excitedly. Mom laughed proudly and grabbed the egg beater and smashed up the egg yolk. I heard a door shut, looking over at the door. My face brightened quickly, looking at the person. Jumping off the seat, I ran over to my daddy.

"Daddy! Daddy! Look what I did!" I stated grabbing his giant hand. Pulling him towards the bowl, I pointed to it. He looked into it, and instantly started smiling. He knealed down and pinched my cheek. I instantly started rubbing it. 

"Good job, what are you guys making?" He asked me, looking into my brown eyes. 

"Cookies" 

"I can't wait to eat them!" He stated, stand up. I went and jumped back up on the seat. Looking over and my parents. 

"Hey Beautiful" Dad said smiling, and he kissed her quickly. My eyes widened, and I covered my eyes. 

"Ew! Cooties" I screamed. In the backround, I heard my parents footsteps come up behind me and hug me. 

I felt a pair of strong arms shaking me, I refocused my eyes and looked up at Rafe and everyone staring at me. How long was I daydreaming? 

"Riley are you okay?" Rafe asked. Everyone was looking at me curiously. I blinking my eyes and shook my head. 

"Yeah im fine" I laughed trying to shake it off, they still looked at me with suspicion. I just smiled at them.