The Plan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Riley's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" I don't think so! We can't just go in-,"

" I know exactly what I'm doing Riley! Unlike you-"

" What! Are you freakin' kidding me-"

" No, I'm not! You are-"

A sharp whistle makes me whip my head at Sam. She is standing there with her hands on her hips and narrowed eyes.

" You both are idoits. That's something everyone can agree on. So shut the hell up and help us make a plan."

I sigh and plop down on the bed across from Evelyn and Skylar. Ryder, angerily, sits in the computer chair, without first sending a glare my way. Me, being the mature person I am, stuck my tongue out at him.

Sam starts pacing back and forth and Xander is leaning against the wall next to the door. We hear a bang and see Rafe burst out of the bathroom. His eyes are wide and he is breathing heavily.

I raise my eyebrow and he gasps out," Never go in there," he points to the bathroom," The last person was kind enough to leave us a present."

I hold in my laughter but can't keep the smile off my face. He falls to the floor and crawls over to my bed.

I say nochantly," You know, you don't know what has been on that carpet and you just crawled all over it."

He looks at me, then to the floor, and then back at me and back to the floor. He shrieks and jumps onto the bed, grabbing Evelyn's laptop case.

She yells put a quick hey, but Rafe doesn't listen. He opens a pocket and pulls out her bottle of hand santazier. He squirts out huge blobs and rubs it on his face and arms yelling," Ew, ew, ew."

Meanwhile, we all are laughing our butts off. I hold my stomach because it hurts so bad from laughing so much. Rafe glares at us and says," Hardy Har Har. Laugh all you want. At least I won't get STD's because of this place."

I tilt my head and look at him. Geez, for a spy, he can be stupid at times. I mean, come on, You don't get STD's from crawling on dity carpet.

Evely asks him," You do know that STD stands for Sexually Transmitted Disease, right?"

Rafe laughs nervously," Psh, yeah I do. I mean who doesn't right?"

Xander looks at him and starts laughing again, which makes us all laugh again. We sober up when we hear Ryder say," Alright you guys, let's get down to business."

__________

Ryder's P.O.V

__________

We all turned to him, I still had my irritated face on, to intimidate them. I looked over at the chair, grabbing it and spinning it around, sitting on it. I looked at them seriously.

"Like I was going to say-" I stated looking over at Riley and glaring at her. She stuck her tongue at me, making me roll my eyes.

"We need to go back to the school" I stated, making the girls scoff. Riley started to laugh, looking over at me.

"You complete dumbass, do you know how much shit we all could be in right now?" She asked raising her voice. I raised my eyebrows at her standing up.

"We need to get that case back to my father and the council" I stated standing in front of her, towering over her. She glared up at me.

"That case, has something in it, that they want. It's dangerous. We can't give it to them" Riley hissed in my face, making me more irritated.

"Which is why we need to give it to them!"

"We broke out of the school for this?!" Riley cried waving her hands in the air, in defeat. She sighed loudly, walked to the hotel door, opening it. She looked at me, and then slammed the door. Everyone looked at me, glaring.

"You couldn't just listen to her for once?" Sam snapped, making me look at her. I groaned walking to the door. I walked out, closing it shut. It was about 40 degrees, not that bad. Looking around, I walked over to the van. Riley had to be somewhere. Pacing my way to the back of the van, I see that the doors are open, and Riley is sitting down with her legs hanging over. She looked up at me, eyebrows furrowed. Sighing loudly, I sat down next to her taking in the cold metal.

"Look, I'm sorry" I stated, making her look over at me, I looked over at her. She is prolly looking at me like that cause she has never heard those words ever come out of my mouth. She shook her head and looked away.

"What changed your mind?" She asked quietly, wrapping her arms around her self, trying to keep warm. I looked behind me, and lifted up a soft wool blanket, wrapping it around her. I'm turning soft. I mentally slapped my self, she pulled the blanket around herself more. I grinned, and leaned back.

"I thought about it a little more, we need to open that case. Find out what is in there. And whatever is in there. We take it from there" I stated, looked over at her. She nodded slowly, avoiding contact. She shifted herself, and leaned on the side of the car, facing me. She opened her mouth a little to say something, but looked like she was thinking a little more.

"Have you ever just wanted us to just stop fighting so much?" She asked I a dry tone. I frowned and sat up, leaning on the other side of the car stretching myself out.

"I never really thought of it that way" I said thoughtfully. I didn't want to lie and say yes. Cause I really didn't.

"Well, I do all the time. I tried to be nice after the gathering. But you just pushed me away" She hissed, making me look up at her. Coming from her perspective I felt bad for her, me being the ass I am. She stared at me straight in the eyes.

"Alright, I get your mad. But there is a reason I do it"

"Please explain" She snapped, crossing her arms.

"It's just personal reason Riley" I hissed standing up. She looked up at me, still shivering. She scooted over, making me sit down. I looked down at her curious eyes.

"My mom" I stated after a few minutes. I could feel her shake her head.

"Something happened to her when I was little" I said, explaining the rest of

the story. By the time I stopped saying things, she grabbed my hand.

"Just because things in your life happened doesn't mean you have to keep people out" she pleaded with me. I nodded slowly, looking over at her.

"I know"

She looked up at me surprised, and smiled a little. It may have seemed like in those stupid romance movies that chicks always watch, but it wasn't. We kissed.

Yes,

Kissed.

*NOT EDITED*