Chapter 13: I thought you were different

Amy's POV:

The next morning when I woke up, Harry wan't anywhere. I closed my eyes and breathed in the cool air. I hear the door open and I sat up alerted, and there he was. The bathroom door was opened,the streamwas stillflowing in the air, trying to breake away from thewarm room and there was Harry with his hair wet, trying to dry it with a towel and another one around his waist.

His torso revealed his flawless body, perfect muscleswere showing while moving his hands.

He looked at me and said:

"Already woke up sleepy head? It's already 1pm, but still, what do you want for breakfast?"

I looked confused at him, he was so sweet now, what's up with him? He approached  me, sat next to me on the bed and continued:

"What's up sweetheart? like what you see" he winked, well, welcome back Harry! I rolled my eyes and then he leaned closer and kissed my forehead, he looked me in the eyes with so much love, that I'm not sure if this is the real Harry.

"When you're ready come to the kitchen" 

I simply nodded and he took his things and got out of my room leaving me completely confused.Wut just happened?! Well i sure liked more this kind of Harry soI'm not complaying yet. I quickly take a shower remembering that I have clothes to wear.I look outside the window and it was pretty sunny but windy. I took a large light green knitted sweater with a lot of really small holes and some black leggins.

 I let my hair be it's natural waves and go downstairs after taking a warm shower that let me enjoy the begining of the morning.

While going downstairs the sweet smell is strong andleads me to the kitchen without realizing it.I look on the table and on the kitchen's countertop was a plate with scrumbbled eggs with chees and becon, in front of it a mini vase with a small red rose, a glass of fresh orange juice and the pancakes were almost ready.

I stopped in fron of it and simply admired every detail, Harry without even looking said:

"Sit and eat before it gets cold" 

How did he even know I was here, I didn't evem make a sound...Oh Yeah..Forgot, they are fucking vampires with superpowers....

Everything was delicious and the pancakes were with sliced strawberries and bananas with a caramel top. It wasmore than awesome, I even moaned a little while tasting them and Harry chuckles at me, thinking I didn't hear him.

While we do what we do, Liam and Louis came downstairs too. While Louis made some coffee Liam turned on the TV.

We are really lucky that there were no victims.The fire could make a lot more damage and all we know is that it was planned but we still have no suspects. All we know is that after the fire a student of this school Amy Watson has gone missing please if you see the girl in the picture call us to the number below.

After hearing this my jaw dropped and my fork fell down making a really loud noise

"You did it!" I shouted to Harry.

His jaw dropped and he looked at me with disbelief

"NO! It wasn't me!"

"Who else?!"

"How can I know, But don't blame it on me!"

 I run quickly to my room hearing how Harry is calling me but I don't look back. I lock my door and jump on my bed. I bury my face in the pillow and try to hold back some tears.

How could I believe him when he said he actually saved me?! I whisper to myself. He is a liar!

After staying like that for some more moments my blood starts to boil and I jump up wiping my eyes and going to the window. Good, I'm on the second floor but I know how I have to jump so nothing bad would happen, well if I have no luck then maybe I'll breack my leg ...I laugh to myself.