Chapter 6: A tough night

Unknown's POV:

Uhmm...(cough) (cough)..What the hell just happened?! I open my eyes and  look around and don't see anybody, just the walls around me and the starts in front of my eyes. Perfect i'm sitting here on the cold ground, I wonder what time is it? I take my phone from my jean's pocket and see that's already 3 a.m.

I  get up but quickly put my hand on my cheek, it still hurts, and i have a headache too. Man, that girl's slap is really hard, I better don't mess with her. What a girl! I slowly get up and try to wipe the dirt away from my pants and t-shirt. 

I try to sniff and look around, nothing, I can't smell her. Damn! I lost her track. I decided to go home  to relax, tomorrow is a new day. I walk down the empty street, cold breez is blowing in my face, moving the curls away from my face. I feel so empty inside, yet so full, i feel so strong, but weak at the same time, what's wrong with me? My thoughts are just about her, all I see is her smiling face, her wavy hear being blown away by the fresh wind as she walks, her beautiful blue-gray eyes, so stunning.

With this thoughts I wake up in front of  our house, yeah i live with my friends, they are really cool, they are like my family, always there for me when i need them , and I'm always there for them when they need me. We know each other for a really long time, short after i became a vampire. After i was accidentally transformed, i had nowhere to go because i didn't want to hurt my family. Louis, the eldest, took me in, he tought me how to be a vampire, how to control myself. Louis already lived with Zayn and we became friends really quickly. I accidentally bit Liam on the first day of  our trainings but he doesn't blame me, he actually likes being a vampire. After some years we found Niall almost dying on the street, he was bleeding, a group of punks beat him to death for no reason. Zyan transformed him and we let him take his revenge and he sucked those punks dry.

I opend the door expecting everybody to be asleep but to my surprise i hear some screams from the living room it was Niall and Louis :

"DIE, MOTHERF***ER!"(Louis)

"KILL ME IF YOU CAN, MONSTER!" (Niall)

I rushed to them being afraid they would kill each other, actually they get along pretty well, what could've gotten into them?

When i arrived in the living room using my vampire speed I screamed as loud as I could:

"STOP! DON'T DO THIS GUYS, YOU'R FRIENDS!"

They both turned to me shoked, they were sitting on the floor with joysticks in their hands playing "All zombies must die"   and i think I just saw a biscuit falling from Niall's mouth as his jaw was down.

Game over! i hear the game announce after some seconds.

"What the hell, dude?!" Louis shouted.

"We just lost the game because of your stupidity, idiot!" they both started to laugh at me and at my stupid reaction.  

"Well it's your fault for being so loud!" i said in the end

"Well sorry, Haz, but the game is really exciting"

"Why so late? Had fun?" Niall asked as i jumped on the couch near them.

"Kind of, if you could've called that fun" I looked down at my fingers and started to recall everything what happened.

"What happened?" Louis asked as he cleaned the mess.

"Well, i went to the club to pick up some girls to feed but then I saw her with another vampire..." And then I retold the guys what've happened and they laughed so hard, holding their stomachs, rolling on the floor and Niall even punched the floor with his hand when I reached the part where that girl slapped me and i woke up after some hours with a headache and a burning cheek. 

I looked in the fridge for something to eat and near a old homemade pizza that i guess Zayn cooked, I found a bottle of blood.BLOOD!DEAR BLOOD I MISSED YOU SO MUCH! i said to myself with big and almost teary eyes. In the end I didn't have time to feed today. And all this thing about that girl made me even hungrier. She's my mate after all, i won't feel this way after i bite her. We were meant to be toghether, why does she waste her time with that guy when we already found each other?

I thought about this as I opened the bottle and drunk it while walking toward my room. I was so tired, I just wanted to sleep. I took off my clothes, and remained just in my boxers, I got under my old duvet and fell asleep just with the thoughts about HER, smiling and thinking about seeing her tomorrow. I hope she doesn't mess around with that guy too much, i'd like to show her my world in my own way. 

 Please vote/comment if you liked it 

Thanks a lot! :)