Chapter 11: My first attempt to escape the devil's arms

"Stop! Where are you taking me?!"

"You deaf?! I just said I'm taking you to my room" He finally opened the door and threw me on his bed. I wanted to get up but in less than a second he was on top of me. His eyes were full of lust, anger and...hunger?!

He started to kiss my neck with a lot of passion and hurry, leaving love bites, like this was the last time.

"Stop please!" I shouted as hard as I could, in hopes somebody will har and come help me, they seemed nice. I knew Harry was bad news, and you can expect the unexpected from him. I screamed some more times, drowning into my own voice seeing that nothing happens. With every shout of mine he got more violent.

I struggled and tried to push him, but no use, he was much stronger than me. The tears rushed down my cheeks, the worst things came to my mind.I'm scared, is it really going to rape me? Is it really how I'm going to lose my virtue?! 

I felt a sharp painin in the crook of my neck, it burned and hurt like hell.The next moment  I remember is that I could breath againand there was nothing crushing my chest. When I got up Harry was on the floor with his lip bleeding. He simply stood up, me still sittion on his bed, following every move of his with now dry tears on my face.

He wide his mouth with the back of his hand and headed to the door muttering an "sorry" barrely heard and closed the door pretty hard. Just when he left I realized I was holding my breath.Now it was really fast and I tried to calm down. What the hell just hapened?!

After this scene I definetly decided I want to go home, NOW, no matter what. I got up from the bed, wiped my tears away and put my hand on the door knob stopping. I closed my eyes and breathed in and out one last time. 

I was on the second floor and when I opened the door I looked for the stairs, The hall was really long, with lots of rooms but the stairs were just a room apart from Harry's room.What cought my attention  before going down the stairs was a picture with all guys on the wall. Nice, they must really get along pretty well if they had the patience to wait some hours or maybe more, to be drawn toghether. The picture looked like one of those from 18th century, strange thing for five guys, oh, well.

I got down the stairs and went to the living room and saw everybody there except Hary, perfect!

"Well guys" I begin " it was kind of nice to meet you all but I gotta go home, bye" they all looked at me with worried looks and when I made a step I hear Harr's voice around the corner:

"You aren't going anywhere" he said with a pissed tone.

"Actually I'm going home, I have nothing to do here." wow, I don't know where all this courage came from.

"I already told you that you belong to me" he hissed, well now he's doing it again, scaring the shit out of me. I swear his eyes are black now instead of his green ones.

"And who do you think you are to say me what to do?" Less than a second later I was pushed to the wall "You better not" he said with a scaring smirk on his face. He looked completely different, His canines were bigger and sharper than usuall, fuck than usuall, there were like animals, wolf ones, his eyes were black that you could barrely distinuish the pupil from iris. The red veins were thicker, a lot, you could see it even from the distance. He looked really scary, inhuman.

He sensed my fear and his grin grew even wider, he traced his teeth with his tangue, especially his fangs, searching for my reaction, I tried to stay cool.

Seeing all this I remembered he bit me a whilst ago, I didn't even realize  it till now. I widen my eyes and think to myself  Vampires Do Not Exist!, I guess I watched to many supernatural movies, damn that Vampire Diaries! He must be an addict, got of course he is an addict, look at his short temper and his eyes! I put my hand where he bit me but there wasn't anything, yeah, now I'm really going insane, thinking he could actually be a vampire, lol at myself.