Chapter 5: Guilty pleasure

....I stop for a second and look at him, then he leans his head over mine and our lips touch. Hi put his big hand on my neck and the other on my waist, hugging me so tight that I could barrely breath. His thumb tickled my neck moving down to my collar bone. At first the kiss was soft and slow but after some seconds he made it rougher and with more passion. He bit my bottom lip and when I gasped his tongue was already in my mouth and I being turned on fought for my part of domination.

At first it was easy but then i gave in and he put his hand on my thigh and stareted to move his hands under my dress. Then i realized I was sitting on his laps as he was sitting on the couch, I pulled back from our kiss and put my hand on his and took it off me. The kiss felt so wrong but at the same time soo damn good i knew i won't be able to forget it for a really long time, but i felt guilty.

I got off  him and  rushed to the door and then i felt someone pulling me back, i almost fell on my butt. 

Mike's hand was on my wrist and I looked at his face, in the end it didn't look so damaged as before. He looked at me and said.

"It's late outside, so you can stay here"

I looked through the window and saw that it's really late, it was dark and nobody outside.  I looked down and all that came out of my mouth was a simple "Amm..."

"I could have given you a lift to your house but my motorcycle it's still at the parking lot, i'll lend you my bed"

"Thanks."He opened the door of his bedroom and said me to come in. I looked around the room to try to remember where I put my clutch. I took it and entered Mike's bedroom. The bed was really big and the room was really clean for a guy, i would say that it was too clean for a normal person. 

He went to his wardrobe and took a blue T-shirt then handed it to me before exiting the room.I took my phone from my small clutch and called Emily.

"Hi, you know, It's a strange situation and I need your help, could you tell my parents that I'm sleeping over at your house just in case they call?"

"Ok, but what's happening?"

"Well, what if i tell you later?"

"No, if you want me to save your ass just say what are you up to!"

"Mmmm...well, I'm kind of sleeping at Michael's house" I blurted that out really fast, i don't even think she understood what i just said.

"WHAT??? And you weren't going to tell me that? What kind of friend are you? Will you give your all to him already? Baby, you gotta rock him really....."

"NO!!!! It's nothing like that i'll give you all the details after, I don't have the time now. So is it yes or no?"

"Of course baby!!! Good luck!"

"Thanks a lot! Bye!"

"Bye!"

After hunging up i called my mom and said her that i'll sleep at Emily's house tonight. We slept over each other's houses pretty much so my mom agreed with no problems.

I made sure the door was closed and changed into the blue t-shirt, that Mike gave me, it was pretty short. I went to bed and laid under the duvet, at first it was really cold but after it became warm and comfy.  I tried to sleep but  couldn't , I rarelly fall asleep in somebody else's bed.

I lookd at the clock that showed that's already midnight and i wasn't sleeping. I gave the blanket to the side, and I got out of bed, i wanted to drink a glass of water. I slowly opened the door and went to the kitchen I tried really hard not to wake up Michael. After I drank the water and put the glass on the table, and without realizing i made the biggest noise ever when the glass touched the table.

I heard Mike making some noises and i thought I woke him up, when i look in his directions i saw that he was still sleeping. Thatnks God! I couldn't take my eyes off him he looked so cute and vulnerable, but suddenly i imagined that numb stranger we met earlies and a part of me wished it could've been him. What the heck brain!? I just shook my head leaving all the thoughts behind and went to bed.

Laying in bed gazing at the ceiling i started to think again about that stranger and i think that he was really good looking.His curly hair was all a mess, yet they sat just perfect. And those green eyes, I bet if you look in them for too long, you'll just drown. And his body is just as hot and fit as Michaels...

Just the thoughts of that stranger helped me fall asleep with a small smile on my face...