Chapter 12: But I want to escape!

When I got out of there my clock from the wall showed that already midnight, good! I quietly opened the door and went down the stairs trying my best not to make them creak. Just when I reached the front door  who knew that here my luck's gonna leave me.

"Were do you think you're going?" 

I turned around and saw Louis. Thanks God, it could have been worse!

"Am.. For a walk"

"And what does walk mean?"

"To advance or travel on foot at moderate speed or pace proceed by advancing the feet alternately so that there is always one foot on the ground in bipedal locomotion and two more feet on the ground in quadrupedal locomotion" he stayed there with his mouth opened but then shook his head and said :

"Hey, Don't steal my crown!"

"Oh, sorry my Lord" I said putting my hand on my mouth and bending, we couldn't stop laughing. After  a while he went to the kitchen's counter and while pouring some tea he asked:

"You didn't think of running away, no?" I flinched at his words, hope he didn't notice "Cuz you know, Harry would always find you" He continued looking intensed at me waiting for an answer.

"N-no,  it's just that I can't sleep without going for a walk" He looked at me like he was trying to read my mind, well I simply try not to think what I was going to do.

"well, in that case, I'm going with you"

"You don't have to"

"I'll go or I'll call Harry" OH Shit!

"Okay"  and so my plan of escaping failed "Damnit" I muttered

"What's wrong?" Of course he heard, he's a damn vampire! I looked down and Yeah, This is a REALL FAIL, I forgot to take any shoes with me, LOL at myself, but great excuse for Lou:

"Ahh, silly me forgot it's too cold outside to walk bare foot, I'll go put something on", I headed quickly to my room, well there's always plan B.

"Okay, I'll wait you here" Per-Fect (A/N: sorry couldn't resist not to write it this way :D)

As I go upstairs and reach the second floor, things couldn't get better (saracsm), Harry was getting out of his room, half naked. He was only in his boxers, he is really well build. I never knew and thought he has so many tattoos, I've never seen so many on one body. WoW. His hair is really messy and some locks of his curls are on his eyes,that are still half closed. He is wiping his eyes with the back of his hands, it really looks cute. When he finally noticed me, oh my,  I hope he didn't see me staring at him, his eyes became wide and he wisper-yelled with his low, sexy morning and tired voice:

"What the heck are you doing here?!" Oh shit! I guess my walk with Louis is going to be postponed or I guess from Harry's furrowed eyebrows and agry look, it will never happen.

Right before I had time to say something Louis came next to me and said :

"We are going for a walk"

"What does walk mean?!" Harry spatted 

"You know, walk is.." Louis started " To advance or travel on foot at moderate speed or pace proceed by advancing the feet alternately so that there is always one foot on the ground in bipedal locomotion and two more feet on the ground in quadrupedal locomotion" whole this time i couldn't stop giggling and Harry just stared at Louis dumbfounded.

Me and Louis when noticed Harry's expression started to laugh so hard, I put my hand on my stomach and the other one on Lou's shoulder so I won't fall.

Harry woke up when he saw me touching Lou and tensed a lot, grabbing my arm. Okay, now he really had an angry look.

"Chill out, mate, it's just a walk before sleep" said Louis.

"You aren't going anywhere" said Harry with a dead look in his eyes, taking me to my room.

He threw me on my bed and jumped next to me, hugging me really tight. I tried to push him, but his hands around my waist wouldn't move, they were like stone. He still looked me in the eyes, when i looked up and wanted to say something, his eyes were so beautiful, I couldn't stop admiring it, but when I realized I stared at him, I slid down a bit, burying my face in his bare chest.

I looked up again but now his eyes were closed, just his breath tickling my soft and sensitive skin, was all i could feel, but this was enought for me as long as I'm next to him. Never did I feel so safe and comfortable. Some of his curls were on his eyes and doesn't matter how much I wanted to move them away  and absorb every detail of his beautiful face, I didn't dare.

His eyebrows were still furrowed. 

I looked back at his bare chest and I couldn't stop my small, thin fingers from touching his tattooed chest, his muscles were tensed but soon relaxed when our skin touched. Now I'm sure he'll sleep well. I don't know how, but I fell asleep in this monster's arms.

Harry's POV:

I was so angry when I saw Amy touching Loui's shoulder, the jealousy took over me and I grabbed her arm, wanting to shout to the whole world that she's mine, so nobody can ever touch her. I have to mark her quicker, before other vampires put their eyes on her. SHE'S MINE!

I took her to her room, and got in bed next to her, hugging her as tight as I could so I'll be sure she won't leave my side. I she looked at me but I couldn't understand what  she felt, I was so angry and worried that I didn't have any power to read her mind, I was exhausted emotionally. Her eyes are so beautiful that I feel hypnotized by her, she broke the bond that we had, and then i closed my eyes, remembering how cruel I was earlier  with her, she doesn't deserve it but she has to know that it's better if she listens to me.

I just was so pissed when I heard that she wants to leave me alone. I couldn't stop the evil inside me take over, I almost bit her. I must mark her quicker so I won't lose control later.... But I don't want to hurt her. Even now, when she's asleep in my hands I want to taste her. to taste every piece of her.

I want to make her cry because of me and laugh because I made her to... I want her so much that it hurts... I never LOVED anybody as much as I LOVE HER!.... 

I have no idea what tomorrow brings, I just hope she realize how much she means to me sooner....

Hey kitties, sorry for the wait but I was really busy with school, well say what you think and remember: more comments and votes the sooner I update! bcs I have a motivation!!!  <3

Love you all and thanks for your support, sorry for mistakes  if you find any, I'll correct them later, now gotta go 

-Comment !!!

-Vote <3

-Fan ;)

-Nica  :)