Chapter 7: First normal meeting

Hi everyone, I'm really sorry I haven't updated for so long it's just that I was abroad and didn't have time at all, well and I'm confused and stuff....a lot happened...Hope it doesn't really show on this chapter, and I'm sorry if you don't like it, just comment this chapter please, so I  know how to change my way of writing for better, I promise next time I'll try my best, and I promise that I'll make you like the next chapter..........(hope so -^-^-)

                                                                                                                                          -Nica :)

Amy's POV:

The next day I went home really early, afterwards me and Michael haven't spoken too much and I'm not pretty sure if we are actually dating. I don't have school today so it's time for mine and Emily's plans, to go shopping. 

We met at the mall, and looked through the clothes, noting interesting, well maybe because I wasn't in the mood. I still didn't say to her what happened and I didn't want to mention the boy that attacked us.

I knew Emily could see through me so she proposed to watch a comedy movie,and from all of them it had to be "This means war". It was interesting but I felt strange during it.

After the movie we took an ice-cream each and went to a table.

"So, are you going to give me the details you promised?" she said looking at me while biting the strawberry ice-cream. I mentally facepalm myself, I forgot about the details.

"Well, nothing special...we just..kissed..uhm.."

"You what?!Congratulations!"she screamed at me but not so many people were interested in her actions."And how was it, what did you feel?" she asked excited with big, glittering eyes.

"Amm, I don't know, well it was better than I imagined my first time would be but..."

"But what?.."

"Well I don't know, it just felt wrong..." I said looking down at my untouched ice-cream.

"Ahm..So what happened after?" she said but I could feel the worry in her voice..

 "Well, I simply went to sleep and In the moring I quickly went home, we barely even spoke"

"oh, ..okay.."

"Ahm..." I think to say her or not about that stranger,about the boy that kissed her and that after that he almost killed Mike."You know the boy that kissed you that morning at school.." I decide to tell her, I feel like I should, she is my best friend, I shouldn't keep such information just to myself.

"Yeah, of course I do..THAT is impossible to forget" she says smilling.

 "Well, he kind of was...at the club we went"

"You went to a club?! and how was it?" she completely ignored that guy, well it doesn't matter.

"Fun"

"Did you...drink?"

"Amm..yeah.."

"Oh my, I thought I would be there the first time you try alcohol" she makes a fake dissapointed face.

I simply laugh and  quickly after she does the same.

While we laugh I see in a  crowd curls. Even if I just see the back of the person I can tell it's a boy.

"What's wrong?" Emily asked. And I didn't even realize I was in a shock until she shooked me lightly.

"Ah?...no, nothing" I say and look back at the spot I looked before, from the corner of my eyes I see Emily doing the same so shecan see what's up with me. I try to focus more there and see the guy turn around so I can see his face. I was so relieved that I didn't see HIM.

I let out a sigh and look back at Emily while she turns to me and looks up, then a smirk forms on her face. Before I could look back I hear a husky voice and gulp

"Hi girls!"He sits between us, and there he is, from all the boys on the planet it had to be HIM, shit!

"Hey sexy man" Emily started to flirt with him right away. 

"Not sexier than you" he says back and then turns to me with his hands crossed on the table and says "

"I'm Harry, Harry Edward Styles" and winks. Like I give a damn thing, what his full name is...well actually I do, what if he attacks me again. My mood changed quickly from angry to scared. Oh god, from his face I can see that he noticed this and now I'm completely screwed, I should keep cool.

"Well Edward my name is Amy, nice to know who you are, you know, just in case..." I look intense at him, I know he got the hint.

Meanwhile somebody called Emily and she excused herself. But she still could see us and she actually looked at us from time to time.

"If you try something I'll call the police" I warned him.

"I'm really sorry for that night, I didn't mean to.." I cut him off

"Didn't mean to what?! Hurt me?! Rape me?!" I shout at him but try not to make a scene or scare Emily.

"WHAT?!, NO...I never....ah...well..." he got up, to my surprise I wasn't afraid of him at all, and made some steps, I thought I scared him and he is going and never ever will show in my life again when he suddenly turns around and says:

"Come to me" His voice was dead serious but yet so soft and seducing that I almost gave in. For a moment I wanted to get up and follow him, it was like he hypnotized me.  

"Why should I ?!" I look at him after I realized what was I about to do and got angry so I snapped at him. He frowned and opened his mouth and was about to say something but Emily came back.

"So guys, did you miss me?"

"Yeah, a lot" I say smiling "What took you so long?" I looked back at Harry who gave me a death glare but went his way, hope I'll never meet him againg, but nothing did I know. I didn't know what's going to happen next, I didn't know anything about the dance night that's coming this week, and nothing did I know about what's wrong with me, why do I feel so fustrated around him. He is deadly scary when he is serious but I can't get my mind off him, it attracts me and I want him even more, but what about Mike? Emily is still talking like I'm listening to her but I'm all messed up inside. Confused ....Confused is the right word...Confused and scared that maybe I'll not be able to handle everything.

****

 Finally I'm back home so I can think about my life. I said Emily I don't feel quite well. I jump on my bed not even thinking about turning off the light and closing the curtains.  When I almost fall asleep I remember that I have to switch off the light so my parents won't have a surprise this month, because lately I'm using too much electricity. I get up and just feel like someone is burning my back with a stare, I look around and see nothing but hear a crack from outside and the tree branches are moving and outside isn't even a small wind. Well honestly now I'm not sure if I really want to turn off the light......I just close the curtains and try my hardest to fall asleep...but all I can think about is that damn Harry Styles....and I see that this night is going to be an awful one.....