Chapter 3: What's wrong with me?

I've connected chapter 2 with one so check out ch 2 again so you won't miss anything :)

 Unknown's POV:

Early in the morning i woke up because i couldn't sleep, i felt frustrated. I didn't feel like making my bed so i just put on a pair of black skinny jeans and a simple brown t-shirt, it was kinda cold outside so i grabbed my leather jacket. I walked what seemed like hours untill i saw myself in the park near a free bench, i sat there and put my head in my hands. I was thinking about her, about how she could control my thoughts so easily, she is the first girl that has this effect on me.She is so young and innocent that i just want to make bad things to her. No! i can never hurt her, UNTILL she becomes fully mine.

Raising my head i see her, walking to that damn old school, she looks so tired and sleepy but still she has a small smile on her face, she looked really beautiful. Without knowing it i get up and slowly start to follow her, i keep the distance because i'm not sure if i will be able to control my hunger. Bumping into a blondie i realize that i've already enetered the school, and that was the same girl i saw near her. She looked at me and started to flirt after apologizing.

"What is this hottie doing in our school? could it be you are here to see your girlfriend?" i smirked and winked at her telling.

"I don't have a girlfriend baby, it's just your beautiful eyes lead me here" i guess it won't be bad if i could feed from her and have a nice time together. For my surprise the hall was empty just two, three students walking around, i guess it was too early for school time. 

We flirted for a bit longer and i just couldn't control my hunger so i started to lean my head over her neck and started to kiss it, man this girl was so easy to get. 

"Emily!"i looked up and saw her looking at me with shocked eyes. Of all people it had to be her. Emily turned to her and started to mumble something and i just blurted something like usual:

"Hi sexy!" she looked at me more shoked and started to blush as she said quietly as hell a small "hi" i barrely could control myself. "Well see you soon" i said and exited the school as quickly as i could, i covered my mouth with my hand and closed my eyes for a while so other people won't see my fangs and my red eyes. Man i was so close, and it felt so strange, my heart is beating like it never did and my stomach feels strange, i better go hunting as soon as possible.

Amy's POV:

Waking up this morning i saw a message that was from Mike, wow...it's so cute, he sent me a "good morning princess" message and i feel my cheeks burning a bit. I quickly dress up in my skinny jeans a shirt and a jacket, make a small make up as always, i use just a bit of foundation and mascara. I'm rushing to school earlier than i should be because me and Emily decided to meet at school library before lessons to prepare for an prodject at history.

Walking down the street, despite the fact that i was so tired and sleepy when i remembered about Michael i started to smile.I went to the library but didn't see Emily there so i went to the hallway and there i see her kissing with some guy...I being upset that she was there with a boy having fun and having me waiting for her,  shouted her name as a sign that she is still at school.

"Emily!" right the next second that boy looked at me and i felt a small spark inside me. I don't know why but this boy seems so strange but at the same time i get attatched to him. 

"Hi sexy" he said, i blushed because i felt embarassed and suddenly realized that he is just a playboy so i shouldn't pay too much attention to him. Afterwards he said" Well see you soon" to Emily and looked back to me, then he rushed out of school. 

I then glared at Emily and wanted to punch her for making me wait but she didn't even realize that i was mad. She licked her lips, after bit them and said silently "I'd do him", hearing that i made a disgusting face. I slowly punched her on the shoulder and we both went to the library, she surely had an euphoric moment , you could read it from her face, she was still dreaming.

I don't understand why but after that boy left i suddenly felt hungry i wanted to eat, and i  never did want it in the morning, all day i ate a lot but  couldn't slow down my hunger. It was lunch time already and was an eating monster already, i ate and cried at the same time saying to Emily that i don't understand what's happening to me. She mumbled something about transforming but i didn't take it serious and looked at my cellphone to see a new message from Mike.