In trouble

Roberts pov             
I just woke up to a bunch of yelling. The yelling was done from the one and only, Mr. Frank he is the head of this camp and he is huge, defiantly not someone to mess with.

"GET UP NOW ROBERT!"
I shoot up out of bed to a very red faced Mr. Frank. Without any questions I start dressing in my uniform and boots while he waits outside for me. As I walk outside I feel a small breeze and it's still really dark out, I feel a tug on my arm and it's Mr. Frank's son, Adal. He leads me to the north of the camp and I know automatically that we are going to Frank's office, this is not good. This is never good.
__________________________

Mr. Frank slams his hand down on the desk and says in a surprisingly calm voice, "tell me Robert, tell me about the this group you work for." All I thought was that I can't tell him, I thought about my family, the children and pregnant women. I made up my mind and said, "sir, I have no clue what you are talking about".

He looked like he was going to kill me at that moment, I swear to you my life flashed before my eyes. He took a deep angry and frustrated breath and said," Robert it would be for your own good if you tell me where all these prisoners go, I know that they are going somewhere because tons are missing during the head counts, I thought that they all were just put into the showers, but it came to my attention that that's not the case."

I cringed at the word shower, I hate that word. I had to make up my mind, was I going to tell him about the group and get killed by the group, or was I going to continue with the story that I don't know anything and probably get killed by Mr. Frank.
I had to act fast, of course I don't want to die but I don't want these innocent people to die either.
"I know nothing"

That's what I said to Mr. Frank, I said  it for the innocent people. Even if I do die, I want this group to go on and save more people, and  I know they will. I know everyone in that group will, except for that one rat, the rat that caused me to be here, the rat that is putting the group I'm danger. If I see him (the rat) I'll hurt him for doing this.

"Robert, think about your life. Do you want to loose it?"

Did he really just ask me that?

"No sir, I do not want to loose my life. I cannot help you because I know nothing of what you speak."

Mr. Frank stands up and walks over to me in a very angry way, he stands right in front of me. I thought that he was going to hit me and I braced my self for his fist, but it never came. He just stood there looking at me, he looked at me with such disgust, like I was some sort of space creature, he looked at me like a looked at the people in this camp.

When I looked up at him, he looked at me
right in the eye and asked, "why do you want to help such creatures?"
Why does he see them as not human? He is really the only creature here.
"Sir, I really hate to break it to you but I don't know any creatures, I know people ."

He looked so shocked when I had answered him, I was sure that he was going to punch me, but what he did was worse.
He pointed his gun at my foot and shot.
I fell to the ground and clutched my foot in pain. He was smiling at my pain but the smile was wiped off his face when his son came into the office and said that he knows where we hide the people before we ship them.
Him and his son walked out, no they ran out.

I need to warn the group, I have to.