im a Nazi, i have no option.

Anne's pov
Before I write in her point of view I would like to say that her pov will be more simple because she is five. Ok back to her pov now.

°°°°°

Dear book, (it's a diary but she's five)

Yesterday some boys with red arm things on their arm came to MY house and made it a mess. My mama tried to help me not be scared but I was. After it was quite for a while Robert and daddy came in and mom got up and followed them. I sat on my bed waiting for my mama to come back but then I heard her start to cry and yell. I walked out of my room and hid behind the wall so no one would see me. I sat there and heard them talk about how they have to become whatever a Nazi is because they have no other options. They walked over and singed the paper's. Are they going to be those guys who have the weird arm band? I hope not they are really mean. Last night when mama was putting me to bed I asked her "mama, what are Nazis". She looked at me with big eyes and said, " they are people who hate Jewish people because of a man named Hitler". She kept talking and talking and talking, I just fell asleep. Ok I have to go, book, but I will be back.

"Daddy, Rob,Momma I am awake" I say as I go downstairs. I see the Nazi man hand my dad and brother uniforms that the Nazis wear, it had the arm band and everything. I was scared, then I remembered that they had no other option and that they are Jewish so they don't hate Jews. It's like they are just playing soldier, yeah that's what they are doing playing soldier.

°°°°°°
Roberts pov

I am now pacing all over the house because I am worried about how I am going to tell Anne that I am a Nazi because I have to be. How will she understand she's just a little girl? I became overwhelmed with my thought and just went over to her and said, " Anne, dad and I are going to be Nazis". She looked up at me so calmly and said, " it's ok because you have no other options. She then just got up and walked away leaving me confused.

         Please feel free to comment and vote. If you have feed back for me about my story and how I can make it better or anything. Please tell  me how you are liking my story.

             Thank you ~ Aryanna aka riri