After

It's been a few days since I fell at my end of year dance show, I have a sprained ankle and a badly bruised knee cap and I have been told not to strain anything - meaning no dancing for me until I am declared 'capable' of dancing again. I have spent the last few days tucked away in my bed, with mum and Jason coming up on a occasion and talking to me and giving me snacks.

Harry came to visit me at the hospital the night of my fall, I never told him to leave but to stay with me. We didn't talk, we stayed in silence all night but I at least knew he was there for me, when I needed him. But we haven't spoken since then and it's been five days, almost a week without talking or seeing him.

The morning I came home from hospital I was front cover of most newspapers and magazines, with Harry on them too but with a split between us. Officially we are still dating, no one broke up with anyone and I don't know what to do, I need to talk to him and sort things out - if possible and if not then we can end it. He did cheat on me after all, still I want to hear his side of the story. Now that I have had time to calm down, I think it's best for everyone if I at least hear him out. The worst thing he could do would be, lie.

I pick my phone up and text him to come over whenever he is free. A couple of minutes later he replied, saying that he would be able to come over in an hour, so I decided to get some sleep and clear my mind before we talk. I rest my phone back down on my bedside table and tuck myself inside my bed, with my duvet up to my neck and my pillows plumped against my bed frame and I lay there, with my eyes close and wait till I drift to sleep.

"Lily?"
"Lil?"
"L...L..."
I hear someone whisper my name in my ear as they press their hand on my face and gently massage it - it feels pretty relaxing - making me not want to wake up. I gently start to open my eyes and I see him sitting down by my side on the bed, looking down on me with his red puffy eyes and his hand touching my skin. "Sorry I did think of just leaving you to sleep but we need to talk." He says, looking apologetic and I smile and place my hand on top of his before moving it away from my face, so I can get up on my bed and be the same eye level as him.

Harry's PoV-

I can't help but want to kiss her whenever I look at her and just tell her, that everything is going to be okay. When she places her hand on top of mine, I feel like there is still a little chance of hope for us, our relationship. There is so much I want to tell her but I don't want her to be mad.

"Can we talk?" I ask her and she nods but doesn't say anything.

"Okay, first of all - I just wanted to say that I am so sorry Lily! I never wanted to make you feel the way your feeling right now and I never will again, I can't tell you how much you mean to me without dropping the 'L' word bomb and I don't think today and here is the right time or place. I want you to know that I never cheated on you and I never will, I don't need anyone but you - you make me happy, why would I need someone who wouldn't be you. I know I sound super cheesy or whatever but you are great and the thing about being a celebrity, is that paparazzi will spread rumours and they don't care about the end result. As long as it end with a new head line which will pay their bills. I don't know what I can do or say to show you that I am being honest. I don't want you to say anything to me now but I'd like you to think about what I have just said and get back to me when you feel appropriate, I will be waiting for you and I don't mind that." He finishes saying a places a soft kiss on my forehead before standing up from my bed and heading towards my door.

"Harry!" I say a little louder so he can hear me and he turns around to face me.
"You know you are hurting me with this, right?" I ask him and he nods and leaves my room.

Remember to vote and comment please x