Flowey Fanfic

Flowey sat on the ground. You and he were talking about the math homework you had to turn in tomorrow.
“I just don't understand this.” You said, frustrated at the math problems.
“Look,” he said, pale grey eyes looking into your (e/c) eyes, “ You have to multiply the X and then divide by 2.” He said finishing the problem for you.
“I just don't understand this.” You said, laying back your shirt riding up a little bit.
“(Sigh) Okay. We can take a break then.” Flowey said, turning to look at you and stared at your plump and full lips.

POV Flowey

I can't believe that she is over at my house! I'm so nervous about this. God I just wanna fuck her into the ground. He thought as he stared. Just one kiss…..
“What are you doing?” She asked as you were leaning in.
“I wanna kiss you…. If that's okay with you…..” I said, blush starting to show on his face.
“Idiot.” She mumbled before pulling me to her chest and kissing me long and hard. Being a flower I didn't need air. But she is human, she needs air.
“Umm…..” I said, looking away. “I'm sorry.”  I can't hold on for much longer….
“Why are you sorry?” She asked, head cocked to one side.
“I can't hold back anymore. I'm sorry!” Flowey shouted and pushed you back down on the bed and his roots came out.

POV Hannah

What is happened to him? And why do I like it so much?
“Nng, w~What are you doing?” You asked him.
He got down right behind your ear and whispered, “ I'm going to fuck you so hard, your not going to be able to walk for a week,” then licked your ear.
“Mmhmm, P~please do.” You moaned out.
“Good.” He growled out. You looked up at his face and his eyes were now blood red.
His roots slipped up under your clothes and literally ripped them off of you. Then he started to lick your neck and biting it. He I clasped your bra and then ripped a hole in your underwear.
Good thing we're at my house. I would have to wear his clothes home if I weren't.
Flowey pinched your boob and then started to suck on the other one. “Pay attention.”
“Ahh. Do~ Don't stay in on ~ ohh ~ ne spot. Go lower p~please….” You pleaded.
“Whatever you say love.” Flowey said, starting to lick and kiss his way down to your vagina.
You threw your head back when you felt something long and wet wiggle into your pussy. Is that his toung? God damn he knows how to use that gift he has.

POV Flowey

I can't hold back anymore. At least I should try and prepare her for mein fife meaters, (lol references). She tastes so gooood. Damn. Lemmie just….. Flowey thought before he slipped down his pants there we go.
“This is going to hurt….” Flowey said before slamming about ¾ way in before you could realize it.
“Ahh! So FUCKING BIG!” Hannah screamed.
“Shhh, look it's almost all in. It's okay…” Flowey whispered that and other sweet nothings into her ear, staying as still as possible and trying to keep her mind off the pain.
When she started to grind herself against him he took it as a sign to start moving. He pulled out to the tip and slammed all of him into Hannah.
“Ahh! Sooooo muuucch!” Hannah moaned out, tongue sticking out of her mouth.
“Damn your so tight, I'm not going to last long with this.” Flowey said, pounding into you.
“Ahh. STOP SOMETHINGS COMEING.” Hannah moan/screamed out.
She must be about to cum too, I better finish up too. Flowey thought as he started to go faster and rougher.
“Ahh. AHH FLOWEY!” Hannah screamed as she came.
Flowey grunted as he came and the slipped out of her and fell off to the side.

“ I'm sorry. I couldn't hold it back anymore.” Flowey said looking away.
“It's okay, I wanted it as much as you did.” Hannah said as she curled up into your chest (your ripped chest if I may add (I love you sempi) because I am just that awesome)
“I love you.” Flowey said, about to fall asleep.
“Je’Teame, I love you.” Hannah said as she fell asleep as well.

Extended Ending
Sans- hey Flowey we have to go ea~?
Anna- What's wrong sans? Looks in room. Oh~ hehe
Sans- what's going on here?
Anna- just leave them alone. Come on. Well just go to dinner together. Okay?
Sans- ooh~ okay…..
Anna- well come on then.