RUAME LEMON

*hey. So i am not going to upload on the weekends but I will try to upload every week day. Russia x America.
Ivan = Russia
Alfred or Al = America
SMUTTY SMUT SMUT AHEAD. Di t like don't read if u do have fun. *

Russia wakes up and tosses and turned in his bed. 'I can't believe that America's father and mother didn't like me, I mean there both guys so how can't they get how we feel.' Russia pulls America into his body and snuggles him close. 'Can't they see we love each other?'
"What about us being in love Ivan?" America said turning over to face his Seme boyfriend.
"I don't know why everyone is afraid of me." Ivan pouted, "Why can't they at least try and get along with me?"
"Because you scare them. That's why they always run from you and they don't try to get to know you." Alfred said, saddened for his boyfriend. "But you can't blame them, I was afraid of you before you showed me you could be so sweet and kind. You just have to show them that side of you."
"But this side of me is only for you," Ivan said pulling Alfred's face close to kiss his lips, "The side that you only can see, just like I only get to see this side of you." Ivan said kissing Alfred, slowly and passionately. When the need for air got too much they broke apart and touched foreheads.
"God Damnit, Ivan. You know I can't resist you when you get all sad. It makes me wanna make you happy." Alfred said pulling Ivan's face to his own and kissing him firmly and licking his bottom lip, asking for permission to enter.
"Mhhh." Ivan moaned letting Alfred enter his warm moist cavern and kissed him roughly and filled with lust and passion. Ivan pulled Alfred close and ran his hands through his hair and all over his body, pulling at the hem of his boyfriend's shirt. "Take it off." Ivan huffed out.
Alfred took off his boyfriend's shirt and admired his we'll build body while taking off his own shirt. Ivan suddenly took over and pushed Alfred down and started to suck and lick at his neck.
"You wanna know something. I have always wondered what your cowlick did. May I touch it?" Ivan asked while reaching to touch it. When his fingers connected with the cowlick Alfred's moans got even louder and huskier. 'So that's what it does.' Ivan thought as he crawled up his lover's body and licked and sucked his cowlick.
"Nngh. D-don't do that I-Ivan." Alfred moaned out, clenching his legs together trying to get some friction. "PLEASE, move down."
"What? Move down where?" Ivan said with a sadistic smile on his lips. "Here?" Ivan teased, placing one finger just above the waistline on Alfred's boxers.
"Lower please." America whined out, trying to get him to cooperate, "stop teasing."
Ivan sat up and looked at is uke boyfriend. "Do you want me to go here?" He asked while sticking his dick into Alfred's unprepared ass.
"GAHH!" Alfred screamed, taking it all to the hilt without preparation was too much for him and he came all over their chests.
"Aww. I didn't even touch it and you came, that's too bad." Ivan smirked as he started moving. "Mmh, your hole is so tight it's j-just sucking me ri-right in." He heaved out. 'Damn. It's so tight,I think I'm going to cum early.'
"Nghhh. Hah hah. P-please g-go ha-harder. IVAN!" Alfred screamed out as he felt a warm substance will his ass and Ivan slip slowly out. He felt it drip down his thighs.
"Hah, that was great. I'm sorry for not preparing you but you just looked so needy that I couldn't help it." Ivan whispered as he layed down beside his boyfriend and pulled him close.
"It's okay. I just....." Alfred said before falling asleep. "I love you" he murmured.
"I love you too Al." Ivan said before he too, fell asleep.